Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What Prizes would you like to see for future events?

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Despite the execution issues in the Frankie/Francine cruise, I liked the idea of being able to exchange an item for a choice of two recipes. I hope that idea can be expanded to allow newer players to unlock older recipes.

Example:

Old Gem Recipe (OGR) and New Gem Recipe (NGR) are statistically identical and use the same Special Ingredient, which is dropped by New Character.

New Character is unlocked at the end of the cruise, but the cruise also rewards Token (automatically upon cruise completion, so as to avoid the execution issues encountered in the Frankie/Francine cruise). Token allows players to unlock a recipe using New Character's Special Ingredient.

Newer players can choose to unlock either the OGR or the NGR, while older players who already have OGR can use Token to unlock NGR.

And because New Character drops the same Special Ingredient, older players get it twice as often for both recipes that use it, while newer players get it at the normal rate for the recipe they chose to unlock.

Win-win
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 11-02-17 at 01:09 PM.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Limited return of Valentine oven, and new ovens/stoves like we get in RS 1 and Bakery Story.

Quote Originally Posted by littledarc3 View Post
    How about a tool cruise. Seriously. All the prizes are hammers.  Who is with me! In all seriousness though, please make a tool cruise and have all the tools as prizes, especially hammers. Thanks.
    or maybe a tool quest like Lani's Goals?
    Last edited by Paul__; 12-18-17 at 04:24 PM.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

New Resident
    NEW RECIPES FOR SURE ! XD

Hope there are more easier events/quest for new recipes.
    10 days of cruise event is actually tiring and bit tedious for me, since I'm not interested in decors and stuff.

New Resident
    decorations

New Resident
    New recipes and/or new ovens. I love decor stuff but so far the one that I really love is the autumn ones, since it goes so well with rustic style. I love the football dogs too but it would be great if the decor stuff doesn't take more than 1x1 space unless it's on the wall, in that case I love the bigger decor stuff.

Can we get a way to get the Snowy oven and the chrief if we didn't get it in 2016 or 2015?
    Last edited by Paul__; 12-31-17 at 05:10 PM.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Rhino Keeper
    The prizes I want to see are new appliances, recipes (for the under used appliances like the green top oven) and styles (specially walls and floors).

My syggestion is that we get another chance to use the Flower Stand, mine just sits in storage because I hadno idea what I was doing the first time it came out so I did not finish that event

I think that we should get a Winter Cookout Food Expo.

Instead of having the prize take 16 hours and dropping coins or gems, can the grand prize be like a normal cruise? A special character comes in and drops an ingredient, and then that recipe rewards gems. Also please don't make the recipes use turbinado sugar.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Thanks for asking.
    Had a wish list for ages
    More variety in events.
    Cruise followed by lanis goals over and over is a little boring
    I am sure you had more variety before ???
    Some types of events have gone
    Easier and short time length recipes as cruise rewards

I used to play the original restaurant story with a game i lost. Loved the decor. That game had much more variety. Some of the event prizes were quite stunning. Loved what that design crew came up with
    No doubt its harder to create in 3d. But the colours, styles and things were great
    There was some boat or ship. All sorts of themes with some prize decor at end
    Loved them

Of course i like the pets on this game.
    But the most bea
    Would like to see more variety of decor. That we can get by doing events as well as other ways

I did not like having to cook a recipe repeatedly so many times in a timed manner in the original restaurant and the cost of expansions which got ridiculous.

I did those originally but its too time intensive. Cant commit to that

I prefer this game in that regard. But the decor of the original game was outstanding. Would be nice to see some of it in this game

Also
    More expansions
    Going to a higher level than we currently can

Taking a relook at original restaurant decor and prizes would be worthwhile

I am not fussed about new recipes myself unless they led to a decor prize and there was enough time to do them

And the decor prizes need to be more impressive or stunning

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast