Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What Prizes would you like to see for future events?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Other prize ideas I'd like to see: Quick-Serves (hopefully quite a few depending on which day they're offered as a prize)
    Are you aware or able to get quickserves from neighbours by logging into your FB account via game? It's easy and you get many of them. I sent them to my neighbours this way too. Not quite sure I understand why you prefer this easy attainable gift over the better value (e.g. gem decorations) or less attainable prizes (e.g. gold stamps) which we now have.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Are you aware or able to get quickserves from neighbours by logging into your FB account via game? It's easy and you get many of them. I sent them to my neighbours this way too. Not quite sure I understand why you prefer this easy attainable gift over the better value (e.g. gem decorations) or less attainable prizes (e.g. gold stamps) which we now have.
    I am one of the few players who is not on FB and that is intentional. Hence, I am disadvantaged by the goals like Cheese Fondue and Quick Serves because I refuse to have a FB account.

Grand Emperor
    The Quick Serves are helpful. I understand they are less attainable because of choice and I respect that. However they are equivalent to the bread or cheese mystery gifts which we receive from neighbours. I'm not sure "bread or cheese" prizes is worth the time and effort spent into completing them.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm unable to hook my Facebook up so I never get quick serves /weeping/
    I wish they could be bought for coins!!!!!!!

Fashion Designer
    At this point just give us something new. I'm starting to go into a food coma lol���� :P
    Name: Tybug

what about events with gem-deco(s) as prize(s)?

Fashion Designer
    My wishlist:

More stamp recipes as prizes, see we got one this time. I'm not interested in decor, just want recipes. Bring back my unfinished recipes, root beer, root beer float, potato salad, flatbread with chutney, I'd pay gems to finish those.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-14-17 at 06:49 AM. Reason: Removed non prizes related suggestions- pls use other suggestions threads

New Resident
    Personally I don't mind seeing cruises as I'm still new to the game. I enjoy getting the recipes that gives gem and the side quest that gives stamps.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-14-17 at 06:51 AM. Reason: Removed off topic comments

Executive Chef
    I love recipes and styles for best. I DO love decos, but unfortunately I don't have much space for them anymore as level 60 player.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-14-17 at 06:52 AM. Reason: Removed off topic comments

Farm Supplier
    Forget styles, forget decorations, give us real rewards - more recipes and jewels.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast