Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What Prizes would you like to see for future events?

Farm Supplier
    All I wish for are old recipes and new stoves...

I hope one day, they will re-release the valentine stove. The recipes on it are so cute. 😭

New Resident
    I am happy with the gem-earning recipes, wish they were easier to cook though. Requires too many special ingredients hence takes too long.

Don't really care about winning decor, would be nice to win appliances - they are useful.

More recipes for the campfire stove, I only have 3 since it was my first event. And I agree, new appliances.

Host(ess)
    Please bring back the Japanese Cart! I'm so sad I missed it- my reastaurant is Japanese themed but I missed out on playing for the cart

More opportunities to win gold and silver stamps and more gem recipes that use appliances that are not the jubilee stove

I hope that the Snowy oven and the christmas chef come back this year. I was never able to participate in this cruise since I was not playing the game when it went on.
    Most of us have not completed the valentine dishes. Please add them back in game. We have waited long enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by pivolet View Post
    All I wish for are old recipes and new stoves...

I hope one day, they will re-release the valentine stove. The recipes on it are so cute. 
    I also hope these suggestions are added as event prizes. Adds some variety to the game.
    Last edited by Paul__; 10-24-17 at 07:04 PM.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Idea: Cruise "Blast from the Past."
    Each day gives you a ticket to redeem for a specific list of past prizes. Day 1 could be everything from the very first cruise. Day 2 same thing but the second cruise. Day 3 could be an old appliance. Day 4 could be a theme appliance (Easter, rose bench, campfire etc). Day 5 could be a ticket that gives you the ability too have a customer come in that you missed getting the first time. So on and so on giving a ticket for ONE thing from each cruise or event from the past and let people pick what they missed out on. Day 10 should be another customer you missed chance. Instead of taking the time to get everyone's opinions on what they want from specific old prizes, just give they option to let them choose. I would spend money on this cruise if I had the chance to get 2 customers that I missed out on.

Maybe hold an event that lets you cook ALL the seasonal dishes and have seasonal customers? Again, I'd spend money on this as it would allow me to complete mastery of seasonal dishes and get the customers I am missing. So, to be specific, can you just give us choice?

It's a bit too late now, but I would have liked to see the mysterious lady from last halloweens cruiseevent make a return. Maybe next year
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Rhino Keeper
    How about a tool cruise. Seriously. All the prizes are hammers. �� Who is with me! In all seriousness though, please make a tool cruise and have all the tools as prizes, especially hammers. Thanks.

Love the idea of a “Tool Cruise”. Also, could we please be able to expand even just one more space over - so much great stuff but it is all in storage getting moldy and full of cobwebs.

Not new prizes, but:

1. Expansion ability.
    2. Enable the hot dog stand, and other areas indicating "something coming here soon."
    3. New door styles and the ability to swap out with existing one like as is in Restaurant Story and Bakery Story.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast