Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: What Prizes would you like to see for future events?

New Resident
    more decorations please~

I♥️RS2!!🙌🏼
    Daily Level 60 player here!👩🏼*🍳 🥖🥩🦞🍷🍾
    From Honolulu, HI!🌴☀️🌊👙🐟🍍🌺

Prize suggestions:
    1st Choice - New ANIMATED ANIMAL DECORATION prizes please!!🐶🦊🐼🐹🐨🐷🐙🐛🦋🦄
    2nd Choice - New ANIMATED/FLASHY/LIGHTED DECORATION prizes!!✨🔥💫🌈🔥⚡️

I missed out on several of the past animated decorations.☹️
    Please bring back the ALICE IN WONDERLAND and NEW ORLEANS/MARDI GRAS? themes!!🙏🏼

I would also like to see old and/or new decorations every time a new cruise kicks off!
    I noticed sometimes there aren?t any decorations to purchase on the first tab...
    Also purchased with earned 💰coins as opposed to 💎gems please!

Thank you!!😊

Rhino Keeper
    Wallpaper and tiles

Executive Chef
    Please give us a black Friday sale this year including all past Christmas items at 75%, I want to decorate my place fully.

I need more items to do so.

EDIT: Since it's highly unlikely that we will get new stuff, I'm asking that the following old items make a comeback for BF 2019 at 75% sale.

- fall fireplace
    - needlepoint style
    - yeti mom
    - hot chocolate vendor
    - yeti dad
    - holiday table style
    - Hanukkah wreath
    - Hanukkah fireplace
    - holiday train wall, workshop & accent styles
    - santa's list
    - frozen fountain
    - baby reindeer
    - snowy holiday tree
    - holiday town display
    Last edited by Natasha_07; 10-26-19 at 02:02 PM.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

I want the snowy, valentine and ghost stove back

More wall details

More recipes to master. Open the stupid hot dog cart that has been "coming soon" for years and give us something to do.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules_c View Post
    More recipes to master. Open the stupid hot dog cart that has been "coming soon" for years and give us something to do.
    Agreed. I don't use the decor, there is neither enough room in my restaurant nor enough memory on my device to accommodate all that frivolity. I just want to master recipes. I do wish I could expand more/faster, I do like hanging my mastery paintings on the wall, but I ran out of walls a while ago...

I haven't been able to play for a couple of years as my device wouldn't even run the game and I'm surprised the food truck, seafood boat, and carnival? are all still "coming soon."

Other gifts I would like to see are items related to needs--like a truck filled with sugar for these cruise recipes... lol. Also helping with the "chance" items, like toolbox and garden items. I end up dumping a ton of "tools" because I never get what I need, and I feel like i'll never be able to upgrade everything.

I would like too see the Pirate Chef and Snowy chef back as cruise prizes please

Executive Chef
    More decorations as prizes instead of ingredients, have fun cruises as they used to be.

Give us sales for different seasons & holidays.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    I miss the tasks that involved completing a series of orders, then winning a new stove, then the ability to gain a permanent new recipe for your appliance. Like the snowy oven and a pirate oven and the taco truck… When I first started playing I wasn’t advanced enough to win the new recipes so I have a few appliances that I can’t cook anything on at all!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast