Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: What Prizes would you like to see for future events?

How often are the events with the guy who drops the marshmallows? I had just started playing on his last one, and I only got three recipes done. Maybe more recipes for him? Or a different character with new recipes?

Quote Originally Posted by rollest View Post
    It would be nice to see the themed quests we used to get in between some cruises. I cannot remember the specific names of the quests but we received specific appliances for them like the cowboy campfire quest, the Mother's Day quest, the Japanese cart, the taco cart, the barbecue stove.

It would be nice if those quests could come back with recipes that would stay after the quest so we will have new recipes on new appliances to work on rather than some of the appliances becoming a decoration afterwards.

I agree with others in maybe running the very early cruises/events again. I've been playing for awhile but missed out on the Egyptian cruise and the Valentine's Day stove.

I've been hopeful for the different areas of the game such as the hotdog cart and the fishing boat to become apart of the game.

Can you please please bring back the Halloween and Christmas theme downloads? Loved those!
    yea i loved the halloween theme, that's when i started the game and it inspired my whole restaurant! I also missed out on the very early cruises, egyptian and i think there was a hula girl one?

would love the opportunity to buy another Jubilee oven if they're going to keep putting the new cruise gem recipes on the SAME oven!! even though the celebration oven has such few recipes....
    cobweb cafe ✨

bring back Halloween Story 2!

and decor plz!! and more chair, table, flooring options!
    cobweb cafe ✨

bring back Halloween Story 2!

Grand Emperor
    Gentle Reminder

Just want to remind everyone to stay on topic of prizes. If you like past events to be brought back, please specify which prizes that you want.

For suggestions on other game features, please use the Suggestions and Feedback forum. Thank you.

I would love new styles for walls, tile counters, chairs and tables!!! My favorite styles are stars and seas, underwater themes!!!! Oh yeah and definitely Halloween themes!!!! And light up items for the wall!!! I would also love the Valentine oven and hot dog oven and Kings Cole cake glittery food!!!! Thank you so much for asking!!!!!!!! I love this game!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rollest View Post
    It would be nice to see the themed quests we used to get in between some cruises. I cannot remember the specific names of the quests but we received specific appliances for them like the cowboy campfire quest, the Mother's Day quest, the Japanese cart, the taco cart, the barbecue stove.

It would be nice if those quests could come back with recipes that would stay after the quest so we will have new recipes on new appliances to work on rather than some of the appliances becoming a decoration afterwards. Like the cruises we could earn new recipes as prizes as we make our way through the quest but on the different appliances.

Example of this is Japanese cart, the camp fire stove and the taco cart. We have so many gem recipes and that's great but we only have two stoves to use for that and as we master the other recipes it's nice to have other appliances to cook new recipes on.

I remember each quest offering specific decor as well. It would be nice to see some of the decor come back around but not as a gem buy only.

I agree with others in maybe running the very early cruises/events again with the prizes that were offered. I've been playing for awhile but missed out on the Egyptian cruise and the Valentine's Day stove.

I've been hopeful for the different areas of the game such as the hotdog cart and the fishing boat to become apart of the game.

Can you please please bring back the Halloween and Christmas theme downloads? These downloads ran with specific quests and cruises with the matching decor and prizes. It would be great to have a chance at the prizes and decor as sometimes it is hard to finish the quests so someone likely missed out on some prizes. Loved those!
    Thumbs up to the Egyptian cruise and the Valentine's Day stove!!!

Executive Chef
    I'd like to see some Incan, Japanese, Hawaiian, Greek and Egyptian themed prizes. It would also be neat to have some wall, flooring, table and counter styles as prizes from time to time. Maybe every now and then include a themed stove as a prize.

Rhino Keeper
    I wish it was possibly to use a square on the board more than one prize--really this is just an issue with the walls. Every bit of my wall is covered, but some decor leaves plenty of space for another. that's never going to happen though haha!

I love animal prizes. I wish some of the cool wallpapers would come up as a prize instead of just a gem purchase. I have two prizes that were stoves 'snow winter stove and pirate stove) that each came with a special cook. When I have those stoves in my kitchen their cooks will replace mine. That is fun. Extra counters....

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    I second the requests asking for the return of a whole appliance as a prize, with an accompanying chef. I haven't been able to get one of those in my restaurant yet, so I'd love to be able to get that

I'd also like to see additional recipes as prizes. I'm not always able to complete the cruises in 10 days (oh, to be able to buy an extra day), so a secondary recipe would be a very nice consolation prize. I remember in older cruises we would get related recipes on basic appliances that would expire with/shortly after the cruise, so I don't think this idea would be too out of the blue. An example would be as a Day 5 prize, as a reward for getting halfway through the cruise, you get a recipe that unlocks on an existing appliance that requires existing ingredients, which yields a higher-than-average coin profit.

On that note, it would be great to get a stamp recipe as a prize (I've got some recipe cards piling up!), but these would probably have to be exempt as recipes for future cruises if not everyone was able to earn them.

Other prize ideas I'd like to see: Quick-Serves (hopefully quite a few depending on which day they're offered as a prize), recipes for the Celebration Stove (don't hurt me; I don't have very many!), certain styles if they're introduced with the goal (in a very similar vein to the existing model - the style is intro'd for gems, but you can earn it for free through the cruise), and coins. I miss being able to earn coins

Thanks in advance to the dev team if any of these suggestions makes it in Can't wait to see what we'll get in the future.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

I have mastered everything! So tons of new recipes to amazing! cruise ships are getting kind of boring! Same thing and too many repeats with nothing new to decorate with! No more cruise ships for now...just the fun challenges kind of like the weekly challenges! Those were so fun! I couldn't wait to run to my game and open it up knowing the was going to be something new and then seeing that "new" flash made me so happy! I would love to have that same feeling again! It's nice winning gems, but winning new recipes would be wonderful! Even new decorations, new table and chair design, new floors and new wallpaper would be wonderful too! I have been playing since the beginning and I still love it...just want to to be more exciting! Happy cooking everyone!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast