Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: TOURNAMENT: Pearl Pony - 2017 Jun 13

Quote Originally Posted by Zummat View Post
    Thank you mmumford for your comprehensive list. I was able to get through the first 13 rounds without a defeat using, not necessarily the same creatures, but the same elements you used to win.
    You're Welcome, good to know my list was helpful for you. Best of Luck in the remainder of your Tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by woodywood2017 View Post
    Hiya thanks so much for the help with this, have you actually completed already?? Wow! How?? I'm quite new to the game and have just find the forum, can you tell me which element is strong against another in general battle so you can always select wisely?? I'm sure there must be a formula to this? Many thanks.
    Hi, I finish early by using my gems to skip time and start the next round.
    As far as what elements are strong, I recommend using the elements I list under each round to use. Honestly, it is a game of chance when it comes to which animals to use different players have different results with their animals. My only recommendation would be for you pick your highest level, more rare animal that has one of the elements I listed to use. Hope this helps, good luck in the tournament.

New Resident
    I don't normally post or even complain, but I'm getting tired of having to do battles..just to get a pony...as much as I'd like to get this one, since my moms birthday was the 14th and I miss her more than I realize. But I've already given up...why is it always battles storm8 wants us to do...why can't it be like it was for garnet or amethyst..it was done as a goal/quest..which was a lot more fun and less frustrating...my birthday is next month and I already know I'll miss out on that pony to, cause they can't get enough of us doing battles...sorry for my complaint..I do wish everyone who has a June birthday a very happy Birthday.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by skybird91 View Post
    I don't normally post or even complain, but I'm getting tired of having to do battles..just to get a pony...as much as I'd like to get this one, since my moms birthday was the 14th and I miss her more than I realize. But I've already given up...why is it always battles storm8 wants us to do...why can't it be like it was for garnet or amethyst..it was done as a goal/quest..which was a lot more fun and less frustrating...my birthday is next month and I already know I'll miss out on that pony to, cause they can't get enough of us doing battles...sorry for my complaint..I do wish everyone who has a June birthday a very happy Birthday.
    Well I do complain, I cannot finish a tournament because I always get stuck somewhere, thanks to the quest/goal for the zodiac animals, I have all of them and it was fun. I only have the first pony, because it was a quest and since then, NOTHING!!!! June is my birthstone month and I am already stuck on round 6.

See forum rules.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-16-17 at 09:10 AM. Reason: Flaming Storm8 - see forum rules

Executive Chef
    Yes, I prefer the goal lines to but I know there's a big divide on goal lines and tournaments

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Yes, I prefer the goal lines to but I know there's a big divide on goal lines and tournaments
    Should be possible to offer both - tournaments for those that prefer those, and goals for those that like quests. Keep your players happy, S8 - lately reading a LOT of complaints on a wide range of topics...

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1402.JPG 
Views:	30 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	37130
    Pearl Pony egg
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

S8 it's super frustrating to be stuck on the same round for 10+ hours, then to finally beat it but the progress doesn't save for some reason and the next time I enter the game I'm back on the same round I've been stuck on all day!

Rhino Keeper
    FYI

Level 23 Pinata Pony

I tried Fire (L15) as recommended by jmatarii in post 11 - Unfortunately result was 3x neutral
    also tried WhiteElephant (Fire) as in Post 1. It too returned 3x neutral.
    Finally beat it with Enchantress L15 (Dark) 1x Strong 1x Critical.
    Last edited by Ellerslie6; 06-17-17 at 07:34 PM.

Mmumford said to use gem or dark on 23. I used level 15 Skyger and won first try. Now 26 is another story. Been trying all day.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast