Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: TOURNAMENT: Pearl Pony - 2017 Jun 13

Quote Originally Posted by woodywood2017 View Post
    I also can't get past pi?ata pony so that will try dark as this is the fairest Iv got in a tournament so would be amazing to actually finish, thanks.
    I think we're friends in the game (are you Woodywoo84?) i'm CuddlePuddle. Anyway, see my post...I won 23 with Twilight Troll dark L13

Rhino Keeper
    After many fails w/dark I beat Pinata Pony 23 w/Grand Unicorn (GEM). Good luck to all.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlePuddlev2 View Post
    Nice to see someone who barely used any gem/crystal creatures, especially for us noobs!
    Thanks! I approach Fantasy Forest like I do Dragon Story when I do tourneys. In Dragon Story I almost never use champion or diamond-type dragons in battle.

Executive Chef
    OMG! I won! I actually won and there's time to spare! I'm sooooi happy! Pearl is the fourth pony I've managed to win! I missed two of them so far! Hope they come back!

I am stuck on the 29th round right now. I would probably cry if I got this far and still didn't win. I even used the few gems I had to speed up twice. Still lost. I've never won one yet 😣

Rhino Keeper
    Hi. I'm still kind of new to this tournament stuff, and I have a few questions. Does the 30 gem hit option guarantee a win for the round? If I use it to get past a round, will it still be available for the next round? And is it available on the last round, too? I've made it to 24 (or is it 25?) And I'm so close! I just haven't been playing long enough to have good L15 creatures for battling. I don't have the 1K gems to buy the pony outright, but I'm willing to use most of what I do have to finish the tournament, if it's actually feasible to do so.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    Hi. I'm still kind of new to this tournament stuff, and I have a few questions. Does the 30 gem hit option guarantee a win for the round? If I use it to get past a round, will it still be available for the next round? And is it available on the last round, too? I've made it to 24 (or is it 25?) And I'm so close! I just haven't been playing long enough to have good L15 creatures for battling. I don't have the 1K gems to buy the pony outright, but I'm willing to use most of what I do have to finish the tournament, if it's actually feasible to do so.
    Aloha! Lol! To answer your questions: Yes, 30 gems for an Ultimate attack is a guaranteed win. Yes, you can use it for as many rounds as you want, including the last round.

I see other people recommending using level 15 fighters. I used my level 3 Emerald Pony to get past one round ( I actually think it was the final round, but I'm not positive).

Good luck! Go get that pony!

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for the info! I am still on 24, so I have 7 more rounds to go, but only enough gems to guarantee wins on five, so I still have to manage to win two more on my own. Round 24 has been a bear!

I think I won 24 with the nature Panda, can't think of how to spell it without looking. Pandaffil? Idk.

I won 29 with my electric leopard after trying various nature ones and my crystal unicorn that I just got a few days ago. If that helps anyone...so I have the rest the day to beat 30.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    OMG! I won! I actually won and there's time to spare! I'm sooooi happy! Pearl is the fourth pony I've managed to win! I missed two of them so far! Hope they come back!
    Congrats! (i'm the one that liked your name in the bell fairy thread btw) wish me luck, i really want this one, mainly because i want a birthstone creature for battles!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast