Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: TOURNAMENT: Pearl Pony - 2017 Jun 13

Rhino Keeper
    I'm on level 24 and stuck. Really going to have to bust out the gems to win this pony as I've had no luck this tourney.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlePuddlev2 View Post
    Congrats! (i'm the one that liked your name in the bell fairy thread btw) wish me luck, i really want this one, mainly because i want a birthstone creature for battles!
    Thanks! I'm so happy as tournaments have been awful lately. Wishing you (and everyone else) all the best!

Fashion Designer
    Many thanks, mmumford. Your list of the opponents with their elements, suggested elements to use, as well as what you used was extremely helpful. Those that just list what they used is not much help if we don't have that particular animal or even know what it's Elements are. I am really enjoying the Birthstone Ponies. I do have a weakness for the equines. Early on I decided I would go for all of them and planned on getting all four habitats as they went on sale. So far so good as I do have the first six ponies and the four habitats. I won the Pearl last night and it is now doing its first evolution. While I'm not particularly into tournaments, I lean toward doing one instead of a storyline where I have to breed and feed an animal I already have and don't really have room for. I've been playing FF almost since it's beginning and I now pick and choose whether I'll do an event or not. I do have a good stable of Level 15 Super and Ultra Rare animals, but the randomness of the outcomes makes it a toss up. When a Level 1 baby takes down a Level 15 gem animal it does make you shake your head. But perseverance does pay off. THANKS AGAIN.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bagelprincess777 View Post
    I think I won 24 with the nature Panda, can't think of how to spell it without looking. Pandaffil? Idk.

I won 29 with my electric leopard after trying various nature ones and my crystal unicorn that I just got a few days ago. If that helps anyone...so I have the rest the day to beat 30.
    I'm still stuck on 24. I've been trying with my grassquach nature attack, but that dang bird just won't go away!

ROUND 30 HERE WE GO!!!! 3 hours left = 3 tries before spending any gems!!

Fashion Designer
    Not spending gems to finish, not enamored with this design. Good luck to all.
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. - Morpheus

Island: Infinity

Quote Originally Posted by ivymae00 View Post
    ROUND 30 HERE WE GO!!!! 3 hours left = 3 tries before spending any gems!!

Happy to say I can sleep soundly tonight as I finished this tournament without spending a single gem, with the pearl pony sitting on the nest!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    OMG! I won! I actually won and there's time to spare! I'm sooooi happy! Pearl is the fourth pony I've managed to win! I missed two of them so far! Hope they come back!
    YAY!!!!!! I'm so over the top happy for you!!! Congratulations!

Rhino Keeper
    Made it just in time! Now I can finally go to sleep. zzzzzzz

Host(ess)
    Whoo! I was super behind but just got my Pearl with only 20 minutes and 4 gold to spare!
    I currently just play Fantasy Forest Story. Feel free to add me: Amathera

Recently in my forest...
    Won Sultan Steed in Shining Sands Storybook
    Bred Ottocrat!
    Bred Bearon!
    Won Woodsmane Tournament!

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast