Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Complete List of Animals

Banned

Question Complete List of Animals

Does Storm8 have, perhaps even on this forum, a comprehensive list of all the animals ever available in the game somewhere? I would love to have a printable list that I could print out and check off as I go along. Also, can anyone confirm how many unique animals there are? I just read somewhere that there are 477, but I'm not sure that is accurate. (I posted this under "Creature Library," but no one responded, so I'm trying here.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 12-08-17 at 09:42 PM.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Please contact support with your request. They may be able to help with a list.

Banned
    Thank you, Elsa!!

I have a pretty elaborate spreadsheet which I'm 95% sure has all the animals. The current count I have is 524 animals. I went ahead and uploaded to a Google Doc so you can see and download it if you'd like! I only included a few of the main columns of info: Animal Name, Type, Rarity and Date Added to the game. Hope this helps!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 12-08-17 at 09:46 PM. Reason: Removed outdated file link - avoid confusion

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by taistick31 View Post
    I have a pretty elaborate spreadsheet which I'm 95% sure has all the animals. The current count I have is 524 animals. I went ahead and uploaded to a Google Doc so you can see and download it if you'd like! I only included a few of the main columns of info: Animal Name, Type, Rarity and Date Added to the game. Hope this helps!
    OMG! That's awesome, taistick31! Thank you! I can't view it on my work computer cuz it's blocked, but I'll check it out when I get home. My work computer blocked it for "personal network storage." What a pain!!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 12-08-17 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Edit quote

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    OMG! That's awesome, taistick31! Thank you! I can't view it on my work computer cuz it's blocked, but I'll check it out when I get home. My work computer blocked it for "personal network storage." What a pain!!
    Good think the forum's not blocked they block it at my work for some reason. I think it must have been big at thia office once (i caught one of my one of my bosses out looking up animal info )

I checked the list on my mobile and its readible. Looks very impressive! Good job taistick31!

Happy to help! I will continue to update it as new animals are added so there is always an accurate count. I have a lot of information on my full spreadsheet (it has many tabs), so if you need any other info, feel free to ask!

Rhino Keeper
    Wow! Thank you so much, taistic 31! That is beautiful!

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks, this should help me keep track of which ones i have 

Executive Chef
    Really nice list you have. Just downloaded it, will this always stay updated? Because I noticed the Dogfish is also on your list. And this animal came out after your posted the list. Thanks.
    PS: your missing 1 animal I noticed. Golden Unicorn
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19