• Goal duration was fine

12 33.33%
  • Goal duration was too short

9 25.00%
  • Goal duration was too long

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Water Park Fun - 2017 Jun 13 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    I only had to prepare 10

Fashion Designer
    Doesn't know I normally buy 4 ovens. So 12 is what I did.

Rhino Keeper
    Nice goal set. Perfect for summer!

Fashion Designer
    I really enjoyed this goal. The stuff may be a little on the kiddie side, but I like it and the colors. The floaty kid is a little to kiddie even for me, though. All the items go really well with existing decor items if people want to use gems. I'm glad to have something summery. ��

Especially love the tables and chairs. So bright and fun.

I like that everything isn't on blue plates - amen! And the counters were available when it came time to serve the food - YAY!

Everything went together well, which is more than I can say for the last BS goal.

LOVED some of the food!

Really liked this one!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    A peaceful sunshiny speck of dust in the Caribbean
    Made two goal charts but I don't recall how to make the images full size.

Additionally, I had no idea I would make these charts and paid no attention while I progressed through the tasks, so there are no figures for XP from purchasing decor items or the appliances.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GoalResults.png 
Views:	245 
Size:	209.8 KB 
ID:	37147
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mastery.png 
Views:	245 
Size:	113.0 KB 
ID:	37148
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 06-19-17 at 07:26 PM. Reason: enlarged images - thank you for your charts!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    Sorry guys I will no longer post goal pictures. Adding multiple attachments is more work, photo sharing site I was using was easier but it's no longer free ($399 now).

Sorry pcabral03. This has happened to others before. We can still capture the goals in text and plus pictures from others. We really appreciate your awesome efforts in helping the Community with the goals! You have been an extremely wonderful help!

Going forward, members who are ahead in their goals, let's all chip in to help to post goals if they aren't posted. And the thread starter member can help to update Post 1. It needn't be one person to post all goals. We have a very helpful community here, I'm sure everyone can help.

Thank you once again, pcabral03!

Executive Chef
    Best restaurant story summer goal, all the prizes are nicely designed. Whoever designed this needs a kiss, thank you!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Grand Emperor
    Hey Everyone,

We've started a poll to gather your feedback on this goal.

Did you enjoy this set of goals, the contents and prizes? Which aspects of the goal did you like or dislike? (e.g. the theme, recipes, number of parts required, recipe duration, etc.). Please share your constructive feedback. We appreciate your input.

The poll is anonymous and you can select multiple choices. This poll will close in 10 days. Thank you for your participation!

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Rhino Keeper
    I didn't like the prizes. I like food related prizes. Maybe dinner on the beach. We really need more diversity with this game.

Re-release Fire Pit Grill (grilled eggplant)
    Last edited by MamaFoodie; 06-29-17 at 02:28 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I really liked this goal. I love the food on the Special Treat Machine, especially. Although pineapple cotton candy is something that I will have to try one day.. could be tangy and sweet? hmmm And the hours to cook them, even better! Except for the Bite Sized Oven.. I do know most of the second appliances in goals usually have longer cooking hours, but it'll be nice if they could extend the cooking hours for the first appliance as well..but oh well..I guess I'll just have to keep hoping.

and I would like to believe that someone submitted my suggestion to include "tipping to community members" and unlocking the next recipe in the same goal step because.. FINALLY! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast