• Goal duration was fine

12 33.33%
  • Goal duration was too short

9 25.00%
  • Goal duration was too long

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Water Park Fun - 2017 Jun 13 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    I like the goal and the decorations, even though they are a little bit too cute-sy. I also like the 2nd oven's recipes. The nitrogen ice cream is interesting and I've never heard of pineapple cotton candy so that's cool. The churros look bizarre, but hey, whatever. lol I also like the longer cook times on the 2nd stove. It's a relief not to constantly be running back and forth to the game when you have real life obligations.

But, the servings per recipe: 5 hrs - 500 servings and 7 hrs - 600 servings. Wow. Just WOW.....*smh*

Executive Chef

Final Goal Prize "Wave Pool Kids" 70 gems (1 free) 4x4

Last edited by pcabral03; 06-15-17 at 09:57 AM.

Executive Chef
    I would prefer if the final prize cost coins instead of gems. It's not worth 70 gems though so expensive.

Rhino Keeper
    You get 1 of the final prizes for free. The 70 gems is just if you want to purchase more.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by brwnsuga8 View Post
    I like the goal and the decorations, even though they are a little bit too cute-sy. I also like the 2nd oven's recipes. The nitrogen ice cream is interesting and I've never heard of pineapple cotton candy so that's cool. The churros look bizarre, but hey, whatever. lol I also like the longer cook times on the 2nd stove. It's a relief not to constantly be running back and forth to the game when you have real life obligations.

But, the servings per recipe: 5 hrs - 500 servings and 7 hrs - 600 servings. Wow. Just WOW.....*smh*
    Agreed on decor--they're not as bad as the ball pit or tunnels thing, but they're still on the wrong side of the only for children/fun for all ages line. Not anywhere near as good as the indoor flow from the cruise box! I do like the extra depth of the decor though.

Glad to hear the 2nd appliance has some longer times! It will be a relief, when I finally make it that far. Everyone is so fast!
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Agreed on decor--they're not as bad as the ball pit or tunnels thing, but they're still on the wrong side of the only for children/fun for all ages line. Not anywhere near as good as the indoor flow from the cruise box! I do like the extra depth of the decor though.

Glad to hear the 2nd appliance has some longer times! It will be a relief, when I finally make it that far. Everyone is so fast!
    Not sure why I'm still around for this. Recipes are pretty ugly, most decor is indeed for children only, longer cook times don't yield more servings, parts take forever to collect. Definitely not an enjoyable goal set.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-15-17 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Made the typo correction as you wanted

Rhino Keeper
    I am not enjoying both RS and BS anymore. Although, the goal decor quality has improved tremendously, as compared to last year, the ridiculous amount of parts required to build an oven takes all the fun out of the games. Can we please go back to 8 and 8 Or 8 and 4 and 4 part appliances?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post

Yes, I was hoping for something like the indoor flow too! Something that is bigger, for all ages and not so much kindergarten type stuff. Plus, even though the final prize is cute, it looks they're all piled up in a jacuzzi, not a wave pool. lol But, again I agree with you, the decor lately does have more detail and depth than last year . I would really like to see more adult type decorations, but S8 seems to love kiddy stuff even though it's mostly grown folks playing this game. Sadly, a lot of the kiddy decor does not even get put out in my restaurant, although this is decent so I'll probably do something with it. I did like the lockers and I immediately thought of high school. If they did a High School theme, that would be awesome!

I haven't gotten to the 2nd appliance yet. I'm still on the 2nd recipe for the 1st oven ! But, I saw the recipes from 2nd stove from what pcabral posted

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sandylbaum View Post
    You get 1 of the final prizes for free. The 70 gems is just if you want to purchase more.
    Yes, I know that but sometimes people would like to buy a second one if it cost coins.

New Resident
    Pineapple cotton candy says to cook 12, but the count shows 10. Does it make you prepare 12 to finish?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast