• Goal duration was fine

12 33.33%
  • Goal duration was too short

9 25.00%
  • Goal duration was too long

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Water Park Fun - 2017 Jun 13 (POLL ADDED)

Fashion Designer
    Too whimsical and childish looking for me, but I like doing goals and getting new recipes.

It's about time we got new recipes or another goal. Smh

It's fun.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-14-17 at 06:06 AM. Reason: Removed off topic comments which started to derail this goal thread

Rhino Keeper
    I really like this goal! Love all the items I can see. Just hoping all the goal items are in proportion as they look great
    Last edited by sandylbaum; 06-13-17 at 07:01 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post
    Too whimsical and childish looking for me, but I like doing goals and getting new recipes.

It's about time we got new recipes or another goal. Smh
    We just had a goal.

Executive Chef
    Omg this is getting overwelming.

Grand Emperor
    Love the new goals and appliances and recipes.

I found myself having a problem. I got financially depleted after doing goals non stop because I spent several hundred of thousands of coins for each series of goals, purchasing only the bare minimum. I managed to complete those past goals but I just havent have enough time to earn back the coins I spent despite daily playing. I had over 2 millions of coins and now I have less than 200,000 coins. I hope Storm8 will give us more profitable recipes for us to earn back the coins spent on goals. Or maybe I need to pick which goals to do instead of doing them all?

I never know what to do about gifts on Goal Days, cause I HATE waiting for all 20 gifts after declining ones I don't want to fill up, so I try to send gifts as close to reset as possible in hopes my nbrs will take the cue. I remember still having gift room at like 5 hrs after reset and it really bothered me, does that BOTHER anyone else?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Nettie75 View Post
    I never know what to do about gifts on Goal Days, cause I HATE waiting for all 20 gifts after declining ones I don't want to fill up, so I try to send gifts as close to reset as possible in hopes my nbrs will take the cue. I remember still having gift room at like 5 hrs after reset and it really bothered me, does that BOTHER anyone else?
    Sorry to hear that Nettie. It can happen to any of us. I have a few neighbours who dont send any gift but just send me requests every day (I still have room for more gifts). The best thing is to try to find the neighbours who play the same style as you do or dont let those who dont bother you. I still gift all neighbours despite not getting gifts back and I'm fine with that. Hope you'll find some good neighbours who will send you gifts.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Sorry to hear that Nettie. It can happen to any of us. I have a few neighbours who dont send any gift but just send me requests every day (I still have room for more gifts). The best thing is to try to find the neighbours who play the same style as you do or dont let those who dont bother you. I still gift all neighbours despite not getting gifts back and I'm fine with that. Hope you'll find some good neighbours who will send you gifts.
    Ty

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nettie75 View Post
    I will help people with goal items

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast