• Goal duration was fine

12 33.33%
  • Goal duration was too short

9 25.00%
  • Goal duration was too long

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Water Park Fun - 2017 Jun 13 (POLL ADDED)

Executive Chef

GOAL: Water Park Fun - 2017 Jun 13 (POLL ADDED)

Note-----All goal step pictures will be on this post only, I will upload them as I advance

Note-----Any wallpaper or tile bought counts towards goal

Note-----We get one free "Special Treat Machine" already assembled

Note-----We get one free of final prize "Wave Pool Kids" for completing goals

Last edited by pcabral03; 06-15-17 at 09:49 AM.

Executive Chef
    I'm glad we have goals but I bet the 2nd appliance requires 36 items like in Bakery Story..... Glad I didn't send gifts today lol

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    WATER PARK?? WATER PARK!!

I highly doubt this was inspired by my suggestion at all, given the timing, but this is exciting!

*goes into game*
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    There are so many box items I wish would go on sale to complement this theme!! The Midnight Jacuzzi, Indoor Flow, Pool Bar, Birthday Swim... I need to go compile a wishlist
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Host(ess)
    Not in the mood in doing rs goals now while I haven't finish the B's goals. Though the difficult appliances part saving is finished, I still have to cook for the goals with 4 of my cheesecake chiller.

Fashion Designer
    I agree, the parts make it so stressful
    Quote Originally Posted by Pli512 View Post
    Not in the mood in doing rs goals now while I haven't finish the B's goals. Though the difficult appliances part saving is finished, I still have to cook for the goals with 4 of my cheesecake chiller.

Fashion Designer
    I think there isn't one item i dislike, everything is so cute and designed beautifully thank you s8 I just wish the ovens weren't such a hassle to construct

Rhino Keeper
    This could be cute and, for ONCE on time seasonally.

With recent random goal schedules, the first day is sort of a wash gift wise but does get you started and requests sent off.

Now you can get your place straightened up for possible changes etc. As you tip your neighbors, pay attention and take note of whose tables are full, food spoiled, anything. Avoid requesting from them!

I don't even bother cooking until at least day 2 and don't have to fiddle with slow-to-build ovens with agonizing 1 hour cook times.

Also by not rushing in, you can watch the forums and get a better idea of what's ahead and possibly avoid some mistakes.

I haven't even be***, am afraid to find out how many parts will be required!!!!

*** My thanks to all the generous and helpful people who share so much on here! ***

Rhino Keeper
    nope.

"All that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combated, suppressed
    - only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle." - Nikola Tesla

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    WATER PARK?? WATER PARK!!

I highly doubt this was inspired by my suggestion at all, given the timing, but this is exciting!

*goes into game*
    Pixie the predictive! Way to call it!

Super excited for the theme, even though I haven't looked at any of the prizes yet. Hope they're awesome!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast