Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Ridgeback Dragon June 13 2017

Executive Chef
    I didn't keep track of the number of fails except to say they were all fire dragons. I used Playful and Infinity and I got 41 hrs. This was accomplished without a diamond temple. I've never used one. Happy to have this one on my island.

Good luck everyone else who is still trying!

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbuck View Post
    I didn't keep track of the number of fails except to say they were all fire dragons. I used Playful and Infinity and I got 41 hrs. This was accomplished without a diamond temple. I've never used one. Happy to have this one on my island.

Good luck everyone else who is still trying!
    Congratulations Carbuck! I'm very surprised you didn't get a Crusader along the way, lol. Playful and Infinity was definitely the way to go!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Congratulations Carbuck! I'm very surprised you didn't get a Crusader along the way, lol. Playful and Infinity was definitely the way to go!
    I was fortunate not to have gotten Crusader. Thanks.

Congratulations to you too on getting Ridgeback!!

FINALLY! After 856 Fire Dragons and 4 Crusaders a Ridgeback after I changed Diamond + Fire to pairing Infinity with Neo Red.

Farm Supplier
    4 Crusaders so far, with Diamond Temple activated. So frustrating, especially considering how difficult it was to get my first Crusader and now I have 5 (but no Ridgeback)!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ccorbett4 View Post
    4 Crusaders so far, with Diamond Temple activated. So frustrating, especially considering how difficult it was to get my first Crusader and now I have 5 (but no Ridgeback)!
    My son has a legion of crusaders from this. We're (well, I'm) taking a break and working on Valiant while the temple is still active. Fingers crossed on that one.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    My son has a legion of crusaders from this. We're (well, I'm) taking a break and working on Valiant while the temple is still active. Fingers crossed on that one.
    That's smart. My whole plan was to get Ridgeback fast and then use the rest of the time for the temple to go for other hybrids, as I only have a few (only got my diamond dragon a little bit ago). But now 4 days down, with the 2nd roost, and I still don't even have the new Ridgeback. 17 more hours and I can try again...it may be smart to go for something else and wait to go after Ridgeback after the temple is done, as you're doing. But I'm also deciding if I still want to play...I wasted what little was left of my gold in this endeavor, and the game keeps frustrating me more and more (and yet I keep putting more and more time into it to try to keep up). This may just be my sign to hang up the cleats and move on with my life.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ccorbett4 View Post
    That's smart. My whole plan was to get Ridgeback fast and then use the rest of the time for the temple to go for other hybrids, as I only have a few (only got my diamond dragon a little bit ago). But now 4 days down, with the 2nd roost, and I still don't even have the new Ridgeback. 17 more hours and I can try again...it may be smart to go for something else and wait to go after Ridgeback after the temple is done, as you're doing. But I'm also deciding if I still want to play...I wasted what little was left of my gold in this endeavor, and the game keeps frustrating me more and more (and yet I keep putting more and more time into it to try to keep up). This may just be my sign to hang up the cleats and move on with my life.
    Aaaaaand...now a 5th Crusader.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789