Rarity: Ultra Rare
    Type: Pink Blue Yellow
    Habitat: Pink Prairie, Blue Lagoon, Yellow Plateau
    Available at: Level 17
    Buying Price: 2,200 Gold {On Sale for 1,100 Gold}
    Selling Price: 100 Coin
    Incubation: 24 hours
    Exp Gained: 975 Exp

{Doesn't indicate that it can't be bred, but would like confirmation from a Mod please }
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    It CAN be bred now but it's ultra rare so I am heading for father
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Fashion Designer
    Once again they have shown their gratitude and loyalty to those of us who won this dragon by fighting our ways to the top of the Leaderboard.

...and not so very long ago.
    What happens to all of these dragons that we sell? Do they go to good homes or is there something more sinister afoot?

Farm Supplier
    This dragon is gorgeous! I have wanted her forever. I know it is a long shot, but I am going to try and breed for her while she is available. Good luck to everyone else who is trying for her to. Thank you, storm8 for relisting her <3

Farm Supplier
    I just got it with Papa and Air. I got a few Sunrise's and figured it was another one, instead I was surprised! Good luck everyone!

Got it using Japanese and Unicorn. Happy it has returned so everyone gets a chance to try and happy I now have two of these beauties in my collection 😊 Good luck

Farm Supplier
    I missed getting this during an event because I was away on holidays, so it is nice to be able to breed it..got it second try with Kite and Surprise..first attempt was Sunrise

Need Help!!! The people that have gotten the Japanese I did you use boosted breeding? And anytime who gets her please let me know the combo and level. Ty.
    Im half Japanese and never have wanted a dragon so much!!! I love the design, she's so beautiful!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjadelove View Post
    Need Help!!! The people that have gotten the Japanese I did you use boosted breeding? And anytime who gets her please let me know the combo and level. Ty.
    Im half Japanese and never have wanted a dragon so much!!! I love the design, she's so beautiful!!!
    She's ultra rare, so it's going to take a lot of luck, hope you get her!
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjadelove View Post
    In this game, dragon level has no effect on breeding results. As for which dragons to use, all that matters is you choose a pair that contributes pink, blue, and yellow to the pool. There are no specific combos like in the other dragon game. All breeding results are based on an odds algorithm, which works like a slot machine. And, since Japanese is classified as an ultra-rare, there is >1% chance of breeding it in each attempt. Plus, it's a tri-color, and one of those colors is prone to splitting (pink almost always splits into red and white). Honestly, I don't know why they even bothered putting this up for limited breeding... except for one reason:
    If you MUST have this dragon, you'd be better off just buying with it gold rather than trying to breed it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast