Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Ridgeback Dragon June 13 2017

Executive Chef
    After a full day and then some got it with playful and infinity. Diamond temple was on, because of the sale. Never got a crusader (thank you ds gods) which I was worried about. Back to my search for glimmer. She's avoiding me like crazy.
    Good luck all who are trying and congrats if you nabbed this guy.

Executive Chef
    got it after 2 crusaders hopefully i had 2 dens ! and got anubis on the other den
    2 new dragons yeah !
    (diamond temple is on since it is only 60 golds )
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Got it after one try today with Infinity/Playful. Off now to try for Quasar, Black Diamond, and Crown Jewel.

Executive Chef
    Finally got it with Diamond and Fire. (Had temple active) Only one crusade first!
    Good luck all!
    Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Fashion Designer
    Saying 'not to bad' would be the understatement of the year...

Got Ridgeback on my main account yesterday, 23rd try with Fire and Diamond. Was actually fearing for a lot more, still knowing that my first Crusader took a staggering 503 tries
    So, very happy, activated a 10x boost, paid the remaining 32 gold and put it on a nest. Now it will be ready about two hours before the fleaderboard ends, will give some good points
    With the boost still active, I put Diamond and Humming in the den for a bingo task. 20 hours, another 12 gold: Spell, new

On my second account I have only two nests and a Sulfur hatching in one, so had to wait a little.
    Just been breeding Crusader and Infinity, wouldn't mind a duplicate from either of them
    Only 16 Fire fails later: 41 hours can't believe it

Oh, by the way, no diamond temples active. Not waisting my gold on those anymore

Twee(200): 788 unique dragons, 529 epic, 7 lvl 15, 20 eggs, 18 in stable. 22 Diamonds, 14 GPD.
    Drie(168) (id:Bastiaan00): 209 unique dragons, 187 epic, no noble crystal. 8 Diamonds, 3 GPD.
    I'm not addicted, I just like to play

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    For the most part, I keep all my diamond types. It's an achievement and blessing to breed them so I always make room for new ones. Right now I have about 9 Diamonds, 6 Crusaders, a couple of Quetzals, a couple of Golds, 3 Dark angels, 2 Anubises, 2 Unicorns and various others and each one has their habitat. I love em all.
    Wow, that's quite a collection you've got! If we could buy the Shimmering Shrine habitat for coins, I'd definitely consider keeping all my diamond type dragons too. But I don't want to spend the gold, and I don't want a whole heap of Little Diamond Field habitats either.

After 15 attempts with Crusader & Fire, I got another 44 hours *sigh* It looks like Ridgeback is going to be hard work to get...

After 500 tries I have had 497 Fire Dragons and 3 Crusaders

Oh well, here we go for another 500.

I tried again today hoping that I don't get crusader, but surprisely got Ridgeback after 4 tries with crusader and diamond(currently breeding).

I bred it without a diamond temple, so it's possible for those that don't have a temple. I also wanna say congrats to all who were able to breed it.

Executive Chef
    My sons account has a third cursader out of this. We will try again in 44 hours. On the bright side, this gives us a break from trying for Valiant.......

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1390.JPG 
Views:	172 
Size:	24.9 KB 
ID:	37121
    Ridgeback egg
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast