Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Ridgeback Dragon June 13 2017

Rhino Keeper
    After more than 100 attempts on each of 2 breeding dens with Fire/Playful & Diamond all with Fire fails, I finally got a 44 hr & 41 hr timer on the 2 dens! A Ridgeback & another Crusader will tie breeding up on my island. Activated Diamond Temple to try to breed the last 2 hybrids I need.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Yay, I got my 6th Crusader trying to breed for this. I don't get upset at all when I get a diamond hybrid fail. It's actually fun to try and breed for this one because Fire fails are quick and Crusader is still ultra rare so I still win, lol.

Fashion Designer
    Am I right thinking that Crusader x Diamond ought to be a combo for this one as well? I still need infinity, and normally I would breed diamond x Quetzal for the shorter ultra fail time, but with this as a possibility as well, that makes this a better option now!
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    Am I right thinking that Crusader x Diamond ought to be a combo for this one as well? I still need infinity, and normally I would breed diamond x Quetzal for the shorter ultra fail time, but with this as a possibility as well, that makes this a better option now!
    Crusader/Diamond is definitely a combo for this as well.

Rhino Keeper
    After trying about 70 odd times with the temple active, using both Diamond & Fire, and Diamond & Playful, I got a Crusader

Now to decide what to do with him, given he's my second one. Do I keep him, sell him, or feed him up and trade him? I kept my second Quetzal, but not sure whether I want to keep all my diamond hybrids. What does everyone else do with their duplicate diamonds?

I've got Infinity on my other den too, so it'll be a while before I can try again...

Fashion Designer
    After one hour long try, got crusader on one den. The second den took almost three hours, but got this new one. So break from breeding for two days!

Banned
    For the most part, I keep all my diamond types. It's an achievement and blessing to breed them so I always make room for new ones. Right now I have about 9 Diamonds, 6 Crusaders, a couple of Quetzals, a couple of Golds, 3 Dark angels, 2 Anubises, 2 Unicorns and various others and each one has their habitat. I love em all.

Executive Chef
    Wow, just got a 40 hour timer on only my second try using Diamond/Crusader. Didn't have an Infinity so this is awesome!

Fashion Designer
    Well, 127 fire dragons later (and a game crash every 20 rebreeds) and I have 40 hours on the nest. Woo! (Yes that's not this dragon, will try again for this one, but Infinity is still good, I don't have one yet )
    Last edited by katali119; 06-15-17 at 03:34 AM.

Executive Chef
    ★ 41 hours on my nest ~ Yaay made it (: ★

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast