Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Logging in with different device / Have a new device

Executive Chef
    Hi there!

You can try transferring your games here. If you need assistance with restoring your account, please submit a ticket by filling out this form.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks, but I don't see castle story or fantasy story. How do those games work to transfer?
    When I install them on my new device they start over from the beginning..

The Honorable Panda
    You will need to use on the games shown on post 1 on the thread SparklyOctopus provided to do the transfer.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper

Logging in with different device / Have a new device

Hi, I don't know where to get this question answered. My son wants to have his own Fantasy Forrest Story game to run on our shared iPad. How do we do this without messing up my more advanced game? Thank you for your help!

Grand Emperor
    You can use the Login feature to transfer games under different Storm8 IDs to your shared device. Please see the instructions on post 1 of the New Logon on Feature thread.

Question New Phone

Hello,
    I really didnt know where to go with this question so i'm sorry if this is the wrong place.
    I have been playing fantasy forest story for over a year now and i would hate to start over.
    Somewhere this week i am getting the samsung galaxy s8 and i would like to know if i could play fantasy forest story on there without having to start over and if so, what are the steps i have to take?

Regards,

Grand Emperor
    Don't worry, I can assure you need not start all over again. You can use the Login feature to transfer your Storm8 ID and all Storm8 games over to your new device. Please see the instructions on post 1 of the New Logon on Feature thread.

If you have issues transferring your games, you can contact Storm8 Support: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and they can transfer your games.

If you are selling or giving away your old device, it is recommended that you contact Support and ask them to remove your Storm8 ID and games tagged to that device.

Thank you very much for the responce and help. I will save the links you gave me for when i have the new device. I am keeping my old one so no worries there
    Thank you again.

Grand Emperor
    Glad to help. Just make sure you have the Storm8 id and password of your account, download all games to your new phone before you start the transfer. The transfer only takes a minute, simple and fast. Have fun on your new device.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12