Thread: Two Issues - Did not receive purchased gems and City Brook Bridge repair issue

Two Issues - Did not receive purchased gems and City Brook Bridge repair issue

1. I purchased the Parcel of 120 Gems for $4.99 today, 6/11, but they were not added to my account.

2. I never received the last three items to complete stage 3 of the repair for the City Brook Bridge.

Grand Emperor
    Please restart your game and check if you have received your gems. If not, please contact Support via support form and an Agent will assist you.

As for the repair items for the bridge, I remembered they took me a while to get everything. Can you try submitting and completing more businesses? They are random drops so you'll have to keep trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Please restart your game and check if you have received your gems. If not, please contact Support via support form and an Agent will assist you.

As for the repair items for the bridge, I remembered they took me a while to get everything. Can you try submitting and completing more businesses? They are random drops so you'll have to keep trying.

Thank you Rynetory2 for the response. Actually I am a long time player, level 37. It was ages ago that I received the first three jackhammers, cable, and steel bar. I have since repaired the other bridge and expanded to all the other available lots except one. I think that it is actually a bug and would really appreciate receiving the missing pieces so that I can finish out the game.

I reported the missing gems to support. I was actually just going to use gems to buy the last pieces, but that didn't work either .

I appreciate your help!

Grand Emperor
    While seeking help from Support regarding your gems, please ask the Agent to help you to check on your last expansion just to make sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    While seeking help from Support regarding your gems, please ask the Agent to help you to check on your last expansion just to make sure.
    Thanks Rynetory2. I was able to get the gems and used them to purchase the last pieces needed to build the bridge. [Support actions]

I'm happy and will now finish plodding through the game .
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-26-17 at 08:05 AM. Reason: Removed Support actions

Grand Emperor
    Glad you received your gems and finished your bridge. Congrats!

It's outside my authority to speak for Support but you can file a forum dispute thread and speak with the Community Manager regarding your feedback on Support, that is if you wish.