Thread: Mining food

Mining food

I have had 4 different active dragon story games for years, the lowest level is in the high 170s up to 190.
    I am aobviously an avid dragon story player. I feel that players like me are somehow being short changed when we expand the islands to the limit. I understand that you may need time to eventually expand.
    I think it would be a great benefit to leave the land mining section open for us long time, dedicated players if you could at least leave that mine open to at least mine for food.
    I enjoy the mines and having 100ds of dragons it would be helpful.
    Just saying that the most dedicated players could use a little help there. As things are, it is almost like a punishment for the years of playing to lose at least the ability to mine for food.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-11-17 at 08:45 PM. Reason: Support communication is private between you and Support

I completely agree!

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkslimecafe View Post
    I have had 4 different active dragon story games for years, the lowest level is in the high 170s up to 190.
    I am aobviously an avid dragon story player. I feel that players like me are somehow being short changed when we expand the islands to the limit. I understand that you may need time to eventually expand.
    I think it would be a great benefit to leave the land mining section open for us long time, dedicated players if you could at least leave that mine open to at least mine for food.
    I enjoy the mines and having 100ds of dragons it would be helpful.
    Just saying that the most dedicated players could use a little help there. As things are, it is almost like a punishment for the years of playing to lose at least the ability to mine for food.

I am beginning to get turned off by this game. They have increased the challenges to multiple at once so you cannot keep up with food unless you spend real money. And I have been locked out of mining for islands because they won't get their finger out of it and expand the game. It has become a disappointment. I told myself I would play through the summer and walk away if they don't make some changes and make it user friendly again.

Rhino Keeper
    The 'trick' to enable one to continue to mine for food and coins is not to expand the last land plot when new mine part plots are released.