Thread: Return of tortice

Executive Chef

Return of tortice

I'm trying for this one. I love turtles, so cute! Hope I get it.
    22 hour breed time if anyone is wondering.
    Not trying for the chimp champ. I have that in storage (it's not coming out!) but it's great to see leaderboard prizes back! Hoping for the Harry Potter ones.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm going to start trying for this one as well. He's cute. I've missed out on a couple of the turtles. Thank you for posting the breeding time.
    Bringing back some of the Harry Otter/Potter prizes would be great!

Executive Chef
    43 hour breed time trying for this. So not a tortice then.

Rhino Keeper
    I have been trying for the Tortice since it came out and I have gotten everything but that.... have tried every combo and have gotten lots of chromodiles lol

I have also been trying for it without success. But am a happy camper! Got a 45 hour timer and been trying for months since started playing for Crystal Unicorn! 😂

Rhino Keeper
    I've been trying non stop for the tortice as well and still have t gotten it. However, I did get a 50 hour timer!!!!! Yippee!!!!! I've been wanting the Saphire Sphinx soooooo bad ever since it was released! I can't believe I actually bred it! It's now in the Tree of life and I'm impatiently waiting for this 50 hour timer to finish. I can't wait to add him to my forest. I'm so happy!!!!

Executive Chef
    Awwww, I really wanted this and have tried constantly since it's release but haven't gotten it

Rhino Keeper
    Finally got it after trying since it first was available 🤣 ... lots and lots of fails... ugh 😟

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by agrowculture View Post
    Finally got it after trying since it first was available 🤣 ... lots and lots of fails... ugh 😟
    Aw you lucky duck! I tried and tried and failed every time.

I tried for this and got a saphire sphinx too! And straight after I bred the tortice!