Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions For Dragon Changes In Dragon Story

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...

Suggestions For Dragon Changes In Dragon Story

Since Pyramid has been watered down this week to an Egyptian hybrid, I have a few suggestions for other dragons in the game.

1. A common dragon needs to be discontinued since we've had 2 new ones in the last 3 months. I suggest either discontinuing Sunrise or Coral.

2. Reclassify any rare dragons that pop up more than commons to be actual common dragons - looking at you, Athletic and Virtue.

3. Reduce any long breeding time common dragons (Luck, Sunrise, Magic, Island) to 12 hours or less.

4. Introduce more Dark dragons to the game besides Dark Prime Chrono and The Dark One. I've been suggesting for a long time to bring back Corrupt Stalwart as a prize dragon.

5. Bring back the Soccer dragons in a World Event or a Leaderboard.

6. Introduce a Diamond/Metal hybrid.

7. Bring back classic dragons like Aether, Dawntree, Mindvolt, early champions and dragons previously not available for Android like Rainbow Sentinel.

8. Reclassify Pharaoh as Egypt, blue, yellow and up the rarity to Super Rare.

9. DEFINITELY CHANGE PYRAMID BACK TO A PURE EGYPT TYPE! Sell the Hidden Oasis for 500 gold for those who sold the habitat or too (you fill in the blank) to find it.

There's more to come on this list and I'll add a few later but I want to hear from my fellow players on suggestions for dragons - not habitats, not events - but the dragons themselves.
    Last edited by starship412; 06-11-17 at 01:08 PM.

Nice suggestions but what do you mean by the pyramid dragon being watered doen to egypt hybrid?
    Edit: scratch that! How and why did they do that? How did you find out about it. If it wasn't for your post I would have never known about this. I don't recall this evee happening to any other dragon in the game. Maybe it's a glitch?

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by amalsaba View Post
    Nice suggestions but what do you mean by the pyramid dragon being watered doen to egypt hybrid?
    A couple of days ago, the people at Storm8 decided to change the classification of the Pyramid dragon from a pure Egypt dragon to an Egypt/Yellow hybrid.

I play on android and before they let us use all these added features to the game all we could do was breed dragons. I remember the thrill of breeding and hatching a new dragon. Now breeding a new dragon is something that might happpen twice a year incidentally (I might add). I have been trying to breed glimmer since it came out. Why haven't I been able to breed it? Isn't this game all about breeding in the first place?

Since S8 is randomingly changing dragon types, how about adding the Egyptian type on the Pharoah dragon? I've always thought it was part Egyptian but it's only blue & yellow. It would make sense that the pharaoh dragon is part Egypt.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkBubbles75 View Post
    Since S8 is randomingly changing dragon types, how about adding the Egyptian type on the Pharoah dragon? I've always thought it was part Egyptian but it's only blue & yellow. It would make sense that the pharaoh dragon is part Egypt.
    Yes, this! I get confused too - it would be nice to be able to place him in a habitat with all my other Egyptians.

Fashion Designer
    Number 1 suggestion would be change Pyramid back to a Pure type Pyramid

And yes, bring back the Soccer dragon, last time if I recall correctly, they brought only the hybrids back. And no, don't change any Pure type dragons to hybrids especially the ADIPPS.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amalsaba View Post
    Edit: scratch that! How and why did they do that? How did you find out about it. If it wasn't for your post I would have never known about this. I don't recall this evee happening to any other dragon in the game. Maybe it's a glitch?
    I heard it had something to do with the people who couldn't figure out how to use the "All" tab in Storage to find Habitats.
    Last edited by Hartoled; 06-10-17 at 10:12 PM.
    What happens to all of these dragons that we sell? Do they go to good homes or is there something more sinister afoot?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartoled View Post
    I heard it had something to do with the people who couldn't figure out how to use the "All" tab in Storage to find Habitats.
    That just doesn't make sense. Can you elaborate?

Edit: ok I get it now. It's just a weak excuse if you ask me.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-11-17 at 07:57 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate word

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Athabasca55 View Post
    That just doesn't make sense. Can you elaborate?

Edit: ok I get it now. It's just a weak excuse if you ask me.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...changed-typing (sorry, just posted same link on the other thread by mistake!)
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-11-17 at 07:57 AM. Reason: Edit quote
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast