Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Limited Time Dragons: Pyre (new) & Daydreamer (reissue) - June 9th 2017

I hear you ozigal. I have had no success at breeding anything useful lately 😿. I had brief success at getting the Naga dragon but that is all. I did this because of a promo message that came up about having an epic Naga and something will follow with snake like dragons... But nothing has come of that yet.

I can't even get the rare types (pyre, circuit etc). I have had 5x nights in a row trying for daydreamer. Not sure it is even worth it as I have combo purple/blue types already. I have had more firestorms than I can count trying for pyre... Errr maybe I should forget about these and try for the ridgeback and other diamonds

I am not sure if my lack of luck has been partly to having to change breeding pairs sometimes to have to meet bingo tasks... Does anybody know if it is better when trying to breed a specific dragon to continually breed with the same pair or to change pairings???

I am really struggling with breeding so many fails, hatching them, finding space for them, feeding them and trading them. I don't have the space and enough habitats for them and I can't trade them quickly enough to clear space. My nests get clogged up with useless fails. Maybe I should just sell them without trading them. I have so many gems that I have crafted many large gems and they just sit in my storage as there are no new dragons to craft with them anyway.

Ahh, sorry to be so negative. I used to love this game but now am a little disappointed. I am tired of my level fifteen champions and diamonds repeatedly being beaten in tournaments by babies when the battle calculator says the have 90% chance of winning. I put a lot of time and food into getting those dragons to that level and they are less and less effective with each subsequent tournament.

I also feel a little exploited as I often find myself having to spend more and more gold for little benefit recently. I spent gold on the Egyptian lB which was super competitive only to read in another thread that some of those dragons were "neutered/castrated", I guess demoted in strength, after the event. I haven't checked for myself yet but if this is true that seems dishonest and exploitive by S8. Careful S8, don't bite the hand that feeds you!

Sorry all, I have gone off topic.

I am happy for all those having breeding success though. Hopefully things will improve again soon 😺

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Natzski View Post
    I hear you ozigal. I have had no success at breeding anything useful lately ��. I had brief success at getting the Naga dragon but that is all. I did this because of a promo message that came up about having an epic Naga and something will follow with snake like dragons... But nothing has come of that yet.

I can't even get the rare types (pyre, circuit etc). I have had 5x nights in a row trying for daydreamer. Not sure it is even worth it as I have combo purple/blue types already. I have had more firestorms than I can count trying for pyre... Errr maybe I should forget about these and try for the ridgeback and other diamonds

I am not sure if my lack of luck has been partly to having to change breeding pairs sometimes to have to meet bingo tasks... Does anybody know if it is better when trying to breed a specific dragon to continually breed with the same pair or to change pairings???

I am really struggling with breeding so many fails, hatching them, finding space for them, feeding them and trading them. I don't have the space and enough habitats for them and I can't trade them quickly enough to clear space. My nests get clogged up with useless fails. Maybe I should just sell them without trading them. I have so many gems that I have crafted many large gems and they just sit in my storage as there are no new dragons to craft with them anyway.

Ahh, sorry to be so negative. I used to love this game but now am a little disappointed. I am tired of my level fifteen champions and diamonds repeatedly being beaten in tournaments by babies when the battle calculator says the have 90% chance of winning. I put a lot of time and food into getting those dragons to that level and they are less and less effective with each subsequent tournament.

I also feel a little exploited as I often find myself having to spend more and more gold for little benefit recently. I spent gold on the Egyptian lB which was super competitive only to read in another thread that some of those dragons were "neutered/castrated", I guess demoted in strength, after the event. I haven't checked for myself yet but if this is true that seems dishonest and exploitive by S8. Careful S8, don't bite the hand that feeds you!

Sorry all, I have gone off topic.

I am happy for all those having breeding success though. Hopefully things will improve again soon ��
    Yeah, I've been trying for Pyre since it became available (with 2 roosts for a bit) and aside from a Butterfly and Firemane early, I've had nothing but Firestorms including the last 5-6+. Breeding is why I play this game, tolerating all the other stuff, and it's become a whole lot less fun lately.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123