Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: EVENT: Sunny Days - 2017 Jun 10

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    I doubt it because 1. Why hide an animal they know ppl would push to get to 2. If it was a habitat same thing ppl would go for it
    So in my opinion it's just what it shows, bursts of sun points, which I assume is 5000 sun bursts since that's what the brightest suns info window says is the reward in the side icon
    humm last community prize might be a huge amount of sun, so everyone would get last individual prize . could be
    and this way, they don't need to create 1 more prize (deco) , which means less works for the design team
    actually i don't mind having less deco-prizes
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    humm last community prize might be a huge amount of sun, so everyone would get last individual prize . could be
    and this way, they don't need to create 1 more prize (deco) , which means less works for the design team
    actually i don't mind having less deco-prizes
    If u look at the event icon on the right, the sun one says 5000 suns for the last community reward, that's how I took it. We usually get the final prize after the event is over so kind of pointless haha

Fashion Designer
    I am also disappointed in not being given the opportunity to get the $1.99 special. What I'm curious about is how the groups are choosen, not just for value packs but in general. How many in a group and how many groups are there? Obviously there are groups of 20 in leaderboard. I am not trying to be confrontational. I'm genuinely curious. Other games I play do the same thing, some separate android from iOS and one goes by global location. Is there a specific reason why everything can't be even across the board, like servers being the reason? It would help to know the symantics. Thank you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    If u look at the event icon on the right, the sun one says 5000 suns for the last community reward, that's how I took it. We usually get the final prize after the event is over so kind of pointless haha
    yes i think you are right last community prize must be 5000 suns .
    so this means players will probably get 4th and 5th individual prizes at once !
    that's probably what they call "all new" LOL
    you don't know how many we got so you play like crazy to get suns. and at the end.. bingo !

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Hopefully a mod will be able to explain to us what exactly the last community prize is or what it is used for. I can't imagine it's just 5000 suns. So I'm thinking that they are trying to make the final prize a mystery, or maybe the suns can be used for something in the future.
    I want to know if the sun will be a new resource that we're given a chunk thru this event to start with and later will be available thru $ or gem purchase and what can they do in the game. Leaving people to speculate is not working in their favor because all the feedback they're getting is negative

Farm Supplier
    Not sure I understand this event. We collect Bright Suns to obtain the prizes like in past events, I understand that.

But what is the time line in the Goals for the Bright Sunfish and Bright Sungazer. What do we do there??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ed_darko View Post
    Not sure I understand this event. We collect Bright Suns to obtain the prizes like in past events, I understand that.

But what is the time line in the Goals for the Bright Sunfish and Bright Sungazer. What do we do there??
    the time line is a side goal that gives you more suns
    you can do it or not do it : it is your choice. i have not decided yet if i will or not. anyway i don't need to choose until i got one of the animals

Rhino Keeper
    Mods,

Im reading through this thread over & over and still not understanding the goal of this event. What's the incentive to win the extra Suns once we have the animals? The World Events are my favorite so I don't want them to go away but I'm just not getting the new way.

I'm obviously not the only one, so could someone from S8 please chime in and let us know?

Rhino Keeper
    I don't think it's all about level up these animals to15. If you count the circles there are only 13 of them. So lm thinking that it my be like a goal line event or some what like a story book with breeding and hatching other animals. It clearly says that you get a certain amount of suns when you hatch the SunFish and 150 sun is your prize. Then it goes on and states that you need to get to the 4th milestone to unlock the stargazer. So anyway the circles I believe are the mile stones to be achieved that's why I don't think it's all about feeding and leveling up these two animals. I'm not saying that feeding won't be one of the tasks. I do think there will be 13 tasks to be achieved, of what we don't know yet. If it gets stupid I'll just pack up my toys and go home and wait for the next Leader Board to start.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by supster50 View Post
    I don't think it's all about level up these animals to15. If you count the circles there are only 13 of them. So lm thinking that it my be like a goal line event or some what like a story book with breeding and hatching other animals. It clearly says that you get a certain amount of suns when you hatch the SunFish and 150 sun is your prize. Then it goes on and states that you need to get to the 4th milestone to unlock the stargazer. So anyway the circles I believe are the mile stones to be achieved that's why I don't think it's all about feeding and leveling up these two animals. I'm not saying that feeding won't be one of the tasks. I do think there will be 13 tasks to be achieved, of what we don't know yet. If it gets stupid I'll just pack up my toys and go home and wait for the next Leader Board to start.
    Well ignore this post I just got a pop up and it said we must raise the SunFish and Sungazer to level 15. Oh well so much for speculating what's up. Guess I'm done with this one. Saving up for the leader board!!!

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast