Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: EVENT: Sunny Days - 2017 Jun 10

So excited

Rhino Keeper
    Hope there will be other prizes involved e.g. runes and a habitat 🙂

I actually find the bear really cute, and the designs for the three animals seems to be unique. I don't find it bad, I just find it, different.

Quote Originally Posted by fantasyomgloveitpewds View Post
    I actually find the bear really cute, and the designs for the three animals seems to be unique. I don't find it bad, I just find it, different.
    Yup. I totally agree. I'll have animals no matter what, I won't complain

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I hate to be negative about the animals, but, yeah, I agree with you. Mainly the bear. The fish is kind of cute.
    Yes the fish is alright and actually not so bad.

Executive Chef
    I wasn't sure if it was actually a new type of event or just the next event happening. i guess we will see. Hmmm, wonder what it will actually be.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    I wasn't sure if it was actually a new type of event or just the next event happening. i guess we will see. Hmmm, wonder what it will actually be.
    Since world event should come up next, I'm hoping whatever kind of new event this is it doesn't take the place of world events. With the sun being part of the animals like actually displayed on them, I'm also thinking it could be a new element since we don't have sun or light. Guess we will find out soon!

Fashion Designer
    Nothing there, late again?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    Since world event should come up next, I'm hoping whatever kind of new event this is it doesn't take the place of world events. With the sun being part of the animals like actually displayed on them, I'm also thinking it could be a new element since we don't have sun or light. Guess we will find out soon!
    I like world events to so I hope they stay. Although my second account never gets the final prize. It just cnt keep up. I also like the leaderboards, mostly for when there are milestones that i dnt have. I dnt mind new elements but it's a bit frustrating that you can't breed for new animal with them. Maybe that's me being picky but I only need about 6 animals in the whole shop and they are all crystal ones so my constant fails and duplicates are disheartening, it wld be nice for new exciting elements to try for.

Executive Chef
    Iv got crops ready to harvest, animals ready to come out the evo flower and nests but I dnt wanna touch anything till something happens!

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast