Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: EVENT: Sunny Days - 2017 Jun 10

Executive Chef
    Problem.
    I want the solar basin habitat but it says limit reached. Can someone help?

Oh no no no. Iv just checked and I'm maxed on habitats. No no no. I'm sooooo sad. Will need to see if I can sell something but I think most if not all my habitats are gem bought habitats and I will not sell them! Regardless of how nice the new ones are so I guess I won't need to buy gems any more.

Well, I managed to find a water habitat to sell so I did and I bought the habitat, but I cnt see it once it's been placed.
    Last edited by Silverrain1; 06-09-17 at 01:02 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Just speaking for my self. I only level up my animals during a leader board event with regards to feeding. Then I leave them at level 3, 9, or 14 and leave them there until an event where we get points for evolving. The only time other then that is the animals we need to level up in a story book event. I save my apples for those events and restrain from feeding any time else. Right now I have over twenty animals at 3,9,or 14 ready to go into the flower. If I have room to spair in my forest I will save my doubles for later on for a leader board and unload then when they hit level 4 and keep going in such a fashion. In doing this I should have about 500, 000 apples or so for the next leaderboard event. And there is one just around the corner get ready folks! Thanks for reading this and I hope it makes some sort of sense. Good luck to all.

Im kinda glad that I dont like the animals - dont wanna waste my food on animals I dont wanna evolve and even more important: in the near future I will reach my animal max so Im trying to leave as many animals in my inventory as possible. We really need a habitat raise/expantions.
    I think the habitat is ok but ok is not enough as I only have 2 habitat places left
    And yes. Could someone explain us the last community price?!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    Disappointed it's not new element but VERY happy to get captain k9 for $1.99!!

The value pack is captain k9, 50k coins and 100 GEMS! for $1.99
    Holy! Ok I really want this offer S8, please!

Banned
    I try for everything. So we'll see how this goes. I am a little torn, though, as I want to use my food to finish off my Runic Fox, but now I feel like I need to save it for feeding these animals.

Executive Chef
    so this is another world event and it looks like a lot what they did with dragon story
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    WHAT?!? I want that offer for captain k9 for $1.99!!! I have 0 service animals! Please S8 I've sure given you enough of my money to get this offer too!
    I would love to have a service animal too! My UNvalue pack is $29.99 for an art Noveau horse and 65,000 apples. Not a value at all and there's no extra suns or incentives to purchase. I guess I will stock up on my apples for the next leaderboard.

I do hope S8 that you are working on more forest space. In a few months I too will be out of space. I only buy the gem habitats so at least I have 4 animals to each habitat. But buying gems will be futile if there's no place to put anything. Please resolve this issue for all the players who need space now!

Rhino Keeper
    Anybody know if we can have two Sunstones? You can buy one and you get one at 100 points. Can we have both?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiamat68 View Post
    Anybody know if we can have two Sunstones? You can buy one and you get one at 100 points. Can we have both?
    Yes, you should be able to have 3 of each if you'd like.

I've already sold 6 habits that cost me 200gems each I'm tired of this habitat cap I've even expanded all that I could so I have extra space for nothing��

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast