Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: EVENT: Sunny Days - 2017 Jun 10

Banned
    It seems like the community total is going up by about a million an hour! So we should reach the total in about 7 hours from now! Of course, as I said earlier, the farther we go in feeding our animals, the faster we can gain more Suns, so theoretically it could happen even faster. I won't have enough food to level up my Sungazer until late tonight, and we might already meet the community goal by then.

Banned
    Only 1.3 million to go! So we are about 1.5 - 2 hours ahead of my previous estimate.

Rhino Keeper
    Even though having Sunfish at level 15 and Sungazer at 10 was more than sufficient for getting the Sunbear, I ended up raising my Sungazer up to level 15 anyway. My food count didn't take too big of a hit, as I still have 10000 more apples than I did at the beginning of the event.

Overall, this event wasn't too bad. If I had left my Sungazer at level 10, I'd have much more food at this point in time than I would in previous World Events. I needed to plant Rune Prunes nonstop in order to ensure I don't lose out on precious planting hours, but this time, I stopped planting 20 hour crops as soon as I finished raising my Sunfish to level 15.

Banned
    .....And we got it! 6:42 P.M. Mountain Standard Time, 45 minutes earlier than my first prediction! Whoo hoo!

Rhino Keeper
    FYI, I had to close app and reopen for my suns to register to give me my bear.

New Resident
    I supposedly received the community prize of 5,000 suns, but therer's nothing in storage. What are they? What do they do?

Rhino Keeper
    They won't be in storage; the just get added to the total of suns you have... you might have to close and reopen for them to show up

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sabuto View Post
    I supposedly received the community prize of 5,000 suns, but therer's nothing in storage. What are they? What do they do?
    They won't be in storage; the just get added to the total of suns you have... you might have to close and reopen for them to show up
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-17-17 at 02:49 AM. Reason: Fixed broken quote

Is the habitat gone? Cant find it anymore - I dont wanna buy it Im just curious. Was this planned and if it was, do I have to buy the new habitats right away in the future o.o

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by agrowculture View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sabuto View Post

So what is the purpose of receiving 5,000 suns at the end of the event?
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-17-17 at 02:50 AM. Reason: Fixed broken quote