Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: EVENT: Sunny Days - 2017 Jun 10

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    I keep going back and forward on the event. Cnt make my mind up.
    My game shows me that the last individual prize is actually 13 400 suns!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sun party.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	107.6 KB 
ID:	37087

I think the only way is to raise both animals. I went from about - 1000 to the sunglazer in one day- by raising the fish - it is currently evolving to level 15 ( evolving it to level 15 will give 1675 suns)....Each level up gave plenty of suns...

Bright Sunfish Goal
    1. Hatch your Sunfish 150 Bright Suns
    2. Raise your Sunfish to level 4 75 Bright Suns
    3. Raise your Sunfish to level 5 95 Bright Suns
    4. Raise your Sunfish to level 6 120 Bright Suns
    5. Raise your Sunfish to level 7 155 Bright Suns
    6. Raise your Sunfish to level 8 195 Bright Suns
    7. Raise your Sunfish to level 9 255 Bright Suns
    8. Raise your Sunfish to level 10 335 Bright Suns
    9. Raise your Sunfish to level 11 450 Bright Suns
    10. Raise your Sunfish to level 12 610 Bright Suns
    11. Raise your Sunfish to level 13 840 Bright Suns
    12. Raise your Sunfish to level 14 1,175 Bright Suns
    13. Raise your Sunfish to level 15 1,675 Bright Suns

Bright Sungazer Goal
    1. Hatch your Sungazer 185 Bright Suns
    2. Raise your Sungazer to level 4 95 Bright Suns
    3. Raise your Sungazer to level 5 120 Bright Suns
    4. Raise your Sungazer to level 6 150 Bright Suns
    5. Raise your Sungazer to level 7 195 Bright Suns
    6. Raise your Sungazer to level 8 255 Bright Suns
    7. Raise your Sungazer to level 9 335 Bright Suns
    8. Raise your Sungazer to level 10 450 Bright Suns
    9. Raise your Sungazer to level 11 TBD Bright Suns
    10. Raise your Sungazer to level 12 TBD Bright Suns
    11. Raise your Sungazer to level 13 TBD Bright Suns
    12. Raise your Sungazer to level 14 TBD Bright Suns
    13. Raise your Sungazer to level 15 TBD Bright Suns

I will continue to update as I go!
    Last edited by taistick31; 06-14-17 at 10:00 AM. Reason: Updated through Level 10

Fashion Designer
    But has anyone figured out how the last community prize actually works? Because to me it would seem like everyone gets 5000 suns ergo you would only need to be at 8500 suns before the event ends and you would obtain the bear. Can someone from staff please verify this? Because I don't want to leave it to chance and end up missing out on the bear

Banned
    I just fed my Sungazer to level 9 and now he's evolving again. I still need 4,789 suns to get the bear, and my food is completely depleted. I'm sorry - if I knew that taistick31 was trying to fill in how many suns we get, I would have paid closer attention. I just fed my Sungazer really fast to get to level 9. Altogether going from level 4 to 9 seemed to add approximately 1000 bright suns altogether.
    Okay, so he is at level 9 - after he comes out of evolution flower it says I will get 450 Bright Suns.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by calvinxx View Post
    But has anyone figured out how the last community prize actually works? Because to me it would seem like everyone gets 5000 suns ergo you would only need to be at 8500 suns before the event ends and you would obtain the bear. Can someone from staff please verify this? Because I don't want to leave it to chance and end up missing out on the bear
    Agreed. I would like to have some clarification on this as well. Just to know how it works. Not trying to shortchange the system or anything - I'll keep growing crops and stuff, but I want to know how this works for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I just fed my Sungazer to level 9 and now he's evolving again. I still need 4,789 suns to get the bear, and my food is completely depleted. I'm sorry - if I knew that taistick31 was trying to fill in how many suns we get, I would have paid closer attention. I just fed my Sungazer really fast to get to level 9. Altogether going from level 4 to 9 seemed to add approximately 1000 bright suns altogether.
    Okay, so he is at level 9 - after he comes out of evolution flower it says I will get 450 Bright Suns.
    No worries! Mine is evolving to level 4 right now and I'm taking screenshots of each goal level.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    ok last individual prize is 9500 suns
    so if we minus 5000 suns from last prize , and if you raise sunfish to level 10 (about 1400 suns), that's 3100 suns.
    hatching sungazer gives 185 suns, and i guess raising it to level 4 must give us some more suns (400 ?)
    so that's 2500 suns to get during 10 days.
    looks like do-able now, but still i don't like this new type of event : too complicated !
    The thing is, if everyone holds back so as to include the community Suns for the Bear, then there won't be enough community points to earn those last 5,000 Suns.
    I don't like this new style so far. World Events are usually my favorite.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    My game shows me that the last individual prize is actually 13 400 suns!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sun party.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	107.6 KB 
ID:	37087

I think the only way is to raise both animals. I went from about - 1000 to the sunglazer in one day- by raising the fish - it is currently evolving to level 15 ( evolving it to level 15 will give 1675 suns)....Each level up gave plenty of suns...
    you are right ! i read the wrong ligne (9500 is the gems needed to go from 4th prize to the last ! LOL)
    ok i think i'm out of it ! no way i'm feeding probably useless animal.

now i definitely class this event as the worst even we ever had !

world event was supposed to relax from the storybook and the leaderboard ! now it is like doing another storybook
    Last edited by Clark_Wayne; 06-13-17 at 07:08 PM.
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Quote Originally Posted by calvinxx View Post
    What I want to know is if the 5000 suns is a goal line prize, do we need to login to 'claim' it and add it to our total. The final community prize always only gets cleared really really close to the end. So if I am busy and miss the final hours of the event, will I miss out on the 5000 sun prize and possibly the sun bear? Do I need to login after the community prize is unlocked to claim it and add the suns to my total to get the bear

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    you are right ! i read the wrong ligne (9500 is the gems needed to go from 4th prize to the last ! LOL)
    ok i think i'm out of it ! no way i'm feeding probably useless animal.

now i definitely class this event as the worst even we ever had !

world event was supposed to relax from the storybook and the leaderboard ! now it is like doing another storybook
    I agree. The sunbear requirement are insanely high. Even if it was doable with the help of the fish & gazer goal line, without doing the math most people would just throw in the towel seeing that number