Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: EVENT: Sunny Days - 2017 Jun 10

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    I've decided to stop participating in this "new" unimproved event, playing casually..good luck those trying
    I'm with you. Not wasting apples on this.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by supster50 View Post
    Just speaking for my self. I only level up my animals during a leader board event with regards to feeding. Then I leave them at level 3, 9, or 14 and leave them there until an event where we get points for evolving. The only time other then that is the animals we need to level up in a story book event. I save my apples for those events and restrain from feeding any time else. Right now I have over twenty animals at 3,9,or 14 ready to go into the flower. If I have room to spair in my forest I will save my doubles for later on for a leader board and unload then when they hit level 4 and keep going in such a fashion. In doing this I should have about 500, 000 apples or so for the next leaderboard event. And there is one just around the corner get ready folks! Thanks for reading this and I hope it makes some sort of sense. Good luck to all.
    I follow a very similar strategy and the "normal" world event allows you to build up your food. I know I'm repeating myself, but this event does the opposite. I want my apples for leaderboards and storybooks. I used to enjoy world events, but I don't need another drain on my resources.

Rhino Keeper
    Breeding, hatching and evolving's point will go twice? 8hrs hatching= +16 points, 12hrs evolving= +24 points?? Orr just breeding's points go twice

Rhino Keeper
    Out of topic: I play this game on 3 device, IPad, IPhone and samsung s6, when I play this game in android devices, there are some bugs but in ios devices, no bug for sure, why? Why can the bug happen to the game in android devices?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDragon View Post
    I follow a very similar strategy and the "normal" world event allows you to build up your food. I know I'm repeating myself, but this event does the opposite. I want my apples for leaderboards and storybooks. I used to enjoy world events, but I don't need another drain on my resources.
    Unless I read the info wrongly it says u just have to hatch ,nothing about feeding. But any way the great number of points needed it will be very hard to get it done.

Rhino Keeper
    Guys, I'm still not understand the community prizes (I hate world events, I never play it) but now I'm focusing on this event. Everybody work together for the community prizes? They gather all players in the whole world's sun points to get the community prize? Sr for my bad english though ^^

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by willjardell2003 View Post
    Guys, I'm still not understand the community prizes (I hate world events, I never play it) but now I'm focusing on this event. Everybody work together for the community prizes? They gather all players in the whole world's sun points to get the community prize? Sr for my bad english though ^^
    Yes, everyone's points are totalled together to get the community prizes.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by supster50 View Post
    Unless I read the info wrongly it says u just have to hatch ,nothing about feeding. But any way the great number of points needed it will be very hard to get it done.
    Supster50, the Info says you have to hatch and raise the Sunfish (food schedule D) and Sungazer (food schedule E). I presume you must raise to lvl 15. That's roughly 235,000 apples. That wouldn't bother me for something I really liked. Hope this helps you decide.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    I've decided to stop participating in this "new" unimproved event, playing casually..good luck those trying
    I am with you Eluzion, I am only playing casually, there was nothing wrong with the world event as it was, it gave you time to build up your food supplies and get a couple of nice animals.

Having to use around 500,000 apples to get a couple of inferior animals is not my idea of fun.

I know some people like these animals and that is fine, and I wish all of you the best of luck in this event.

Executive Chef
    So, during the next leaderboard u guys are gonna destroy us with your food supplies lol!

I get it tho. I tend to only feed and evolve during leaderboards but I like these animals so I will probs go for it.
    I tend to reach all milestones during leaderboards anyway and dnt really have a chance at top prizes! Iv won first and third once in main account and second once in second account.
    I forgot I was to feed these mile stones tho and just used 3/4 of my food making the adorabull epic lol. Silly me. Back to collecting. Not to bad since I dnt have the mile stone animals yet.

Good luck to those participating and to those who aren't, I hope you get prizes with just regular play

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast