Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: EVENT: Sunny Days - 2017 Jun 10

Sorry to say but this event is shocking.
    Firstly, if they were going to introduce a new event they should have done so completely, not by altering the world event. Second, it is too ambiguous when it says we will win 'TONS' of points - why would we need tons of points if it is a world event that some of us can complete normally? Perhaps they've increased the final total points required but if they have then they've just forced us to keep feeding our animals when we might want to save our food for other purposes or keep our animals cute and small, not to mention we still don't have enough room in our forests to keep hatching all these animals - perhaps they should focus on that problem before creating more headaches for us. Sorry storm 8 but you've really missed the bar with this one.

Rhino Keeper
    So if I understand this correctly, we have 10 days to breed and raise these new animals, all the while for 7 days, trying to breed swan princess. Really! Or are the new animals just the community prizes? I am so confused.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticalfairy320 View Post
    I've already sold 6 habits that cost me 200gems each I'm tired of this habitat cap I've even expanded all that I could so I have extra space for nothing��
    Why did you sell your gem habitats if you don't mind me asking? I have never seen anyone do that...only the coin ones. I don't think we are neighbors so I don't know what your forest looks like.
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

Executive Chef
    i have posted some infos in post #1 that everyone might want to know
    i'm a little bit shocked by what i collected !
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    i have posted some infos in post #1 that everyone might want to know
    i'm a little bit shocked by what i collected !
    To correct post in post 1
    The first prize, sunstone gives 10 sun every 4 hours not 4

Well that was anti-climactic. It's a world event with goals... hardly a new event type. Looks like the last community prize is just a whole bunch of extra sun points/tokens. It's a little disappointing that you work so hard earning points to reach the community goal and then you just get more points it's almost no incentive for the big players to keep playing unless they really want to help their lesser peers to meet the last individual goal. yes it truly is a community prize, but those that work the hardest get the least meaningful reward.

happy to play this one and see how it goes, but it is very very strange
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Rhino Keeper
    The second individual prize is Bright Bush
    Requires 680 bright sun
    We need 10,900,000 to get the Sunfish

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    To correct post in post 1
    The first prize, sunstone gives 10 sun every 4 hours not 4
    Quote Originally Posted by sparklegirly View Post
    The second individual prize is Bright Bush
    Requires 680 bright sun
    We need 10,900,000 to get the Sunfish
    thx updating post#1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Well that was anti-climactic. It's a world event with goals... hardly a new event type. Looks like the last community prize is just a whole bunch of extra sun points/tokens. It's a little disappointing that you work so hard earning points to reach the community goal and then you just get more points it's almost no incentive for the big players to keep playing unless they really want to help their lesser peers to meet the last individual goal. yes it truly is a community prize, but those that work the hardest get the least meaningful reward.

happy to play this one and see how it goes, but it is very very strange
    So basically.. If the money spenders and hard workers get to the bear prize and open the final burst of suns in the "community" final.. It really is just giving that load of suns to the rest of the community so they can get to the bear easy? I'm all about helping the community and always go over what's needed (past final prize) to help get the community prizes but this seems a little slanted, I've never slacked and let someone else do my work, but with this, if I understand correctly, people can unlock community prizes then skate til the final burst is given thx to spenders and hard workers and put in the last bit of effort getting the bear? And the people that get them there get no more than the same prize? Oh sorry, they get a bunch of useless sun.. Doesn't seem fair at all. If this is correct, add it to the unfair list of certain ppl getting fortune isle pony, certain ppl getting a spin wheel, certain ppl getting cheap value packs with good content while others don't.. I'm starting to rethink why I'm playing this game. I support financially a lot..and get none of the "certain ppl get" things. Thats how you reward people s8? Maybe if I stop helping pay your checks by supporting this game, I'll get a perk too.. /rant, so frustrating!

Executive Chef
    i just want to point that the 4th individual prize is at 3900 suns , so sunbear will probably go over 5000 suns !
    that is over 500 suns per day !!!!
    honestly i'm VERY VERY disappointed by this "new type" of event !

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast