Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: EVENT: Sunny Days - 2017 Jun 10

Executive Chef
    I've decided to stop participating in this "new" unimproved event, playing casually..good luck those trying

Farm Supplier
    I seriously thinking about get my sunfish and just do casually playing bc I have never made iit nowhere near 3900 pts

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    Yes, you should be able to have 3 of each if you'd like.
    Thanks!

Do you think that the last community prize could be a hidden prize under the suns instead of a large number of suns?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranlink14606 View Post
    Do you think that the last community prize could be a hidden prize under the suns instead of a large number of suns?
    I doubt it because 1. Why hide an animal they know ppl would push to get to 2. If it was a habitat same thing ppl would go for it
    So in my opinion it's just what it shows, bursts of sun points, which I assume is 5000 sun bursts since that's what the brightest suns info window says is the reward in the side icon

Rhino Keeper
    Dawn Tree available at 1,100 bright sun

I appreciate the change in events but I wish this was a new element. Also don't understand the final community prize. Really aiming for the bear! Love the bear!

Not really feeling these prizes. The animals are odd and the items are pretty useless. I'll play and see what I get but I'm not going to stress out if I don't get everything on this one. Won't spend any money on it either. Time to build up some food.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Well why is the last community prize more stars? I usually get all prizes before the last community one so how is that gonna b helpful?
    I'm puzzled about that too. Don't see the value of the reward after the community event goals are reached. Can someone please clarify?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sgr1953 View Post
    I'm puzzled about that too. Don't see the value of the reward after the community event goals are reached. Can someone please clarify?
    Agreed. I'm all about helping everyone reach community miles stones. Once iv won all individual prizes, I keep collecting and raising tokens for the community so we can all get the final prize. I guess if the points are much higher per individual prize, then a boost of suns will be great but it is rather confusing.

my guess is that the points needed for the final individual prize is extremely high such that we would need the 5000 points we receive from obtaining the last community prize for it

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast