Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324 LastLast

Thread: EVENT: Sunny Days - 2017 Jun 10

Farm Supplier
    At the beginning, I thought this was a non-event for me as the goal seemed to be impossible but it wasn't as bad as I first thought.

Although I don't particularly like the fish and sungazer I did feed the fish to lvl 15 and the sungazer to lvl 10 and I finished the goal three days ahead of time.

I only have two nests and one evolution chamber and just kept breeding, evolving, and feeding charm cherries and nexus nuts.

I had to force close the programme every time I fed the fish and sungazer on every level to get the points added to the total, which I think is very, very bad programing on Stom 8's part, they need to look into this problem for the next time.

Good luck to all who are still trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Morag2000 View Post
    I had to force close the programme every time I fed the fish and sungazer on every level to get the points added to the total, which I think is very, very bad programing on Stom 8's part, they need to look into this problem for the next time.
    You don't have to force close at all levels. I fed my animals up to the next evolution level, evolved them, then clicked through the goal completion screens until done for several goals. Then force closed and opened up to get the full total points tally. The system in the back does all the right math, and it comes out ok.

I finished about 3 days early too and only had to feed my sunfish to 15. Didn't even hatch my sungazer since i don't like it's design that much. Only have two nests and one evolution chamber so this event turned out to be very doable. I hope they don't make future such events more difficult by tweaking the numbers tho.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Fashion Designer
    I enjoyed this because it wasn't stressful, could just play casually, which I enjoy.
    Finished with a day to go and only had to feed both to level 12 to complete, which I'm glad about, as don't have enough to reach level 15!
    Need to build my food back up though!

Quote Originally Posted by Morag2000 View Post
    At the beginning, I thought this was a non-event for me as the goal seemed to be impossible but it wasn't as bad as I first thought.

Although I don't particularly like the fish and sungazer I did feed the fish to lvl 15 and the sungazer to lvl 10 and I finished the goal three days ahead of time.

I only have two nests and one evolution chamber and just kept breeding, evolving, and feeding charm cherries and nexus nuts.

Good luck to all who are still trying.
    Are we supposed to get the points we earn added to the community only or also to our individual tally?
    I just took my fish up another level and got about 900 points and nothing got added yet again to the individual points.

In fact no points were ever added to the individual amount. What exactly is supposed to happen?

Had it been added then I might have stood a chance in this event

Rhino Keeper
    QUESTION TO STAFF
    My game says this event is not over. I have all animals - one raised to 15, one to 11 and the bear to 5. But I am no longer receiving suns for collecting food. If event is still active shouldn't we still receive suns for completing tasks?

Rhino Keeper
    I had to close game after each "reward" before additional suns were added to my individual total.

Rhino Keeper
    I ended up quitting trying for the sun bear. I'm unwilling to evolve that fish any further as its sooooo huge. I've visited a few friends with it at level 15 and it just sticks out so bad. I'm honestly tempted to sell mine off.
    I'm curious to see how the next event like this goes as I didn't participate much this time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by poofyena View Post
    I ended up quitting trying for the sun bear. I'm unwilling to evolve that fish any further as its sooooo huge. I've visited a few friends with it at level 15 and it just sticks out so bad. I'm honestly tempted to sell mine off.
    I'm curious to see how the next event like this goes as I didn't participate much this time.
    if you have a youth fountain, it will turn into small
    i put my fish in foreverland so now i have a small fish. looks like nemo now
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Fashion Designer
    I am not happy that the habitat was taken away early with no outstanding notification. I intended on buying it but needed to sell my large farms to make room for it. As the nature of the event was to not only harvest food but also feed animals I held out on selling the farms....in addition to being out of reception and not being able to access the game - when I had no idea that I needed to access it. Then the habitat disappeared. With 5 or so days left in the event!

I have all other habitats.

Please resize the fish in the next update it is way to big it looks off!