Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: EVENT: Sunny Days - 2017 Jun 10

Rhino Keeper
    It's a pretty much the same world event with slight modifications. What's the big deal? I though it's going to be a very different event.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by missKristel View Post
    Usually I love the designs of new animals and Storm8 -usually- does a great job designing them.

I'm sorry to say that I personally think these animals look awful.
    I totally agree with you, they are not up to S8's normal standard.

The leaderboard and world event animals are usually bright and colourful these are dull and ugly.

Rhino Keeper
    What's the point of the last community prize?

I'm skipping this event - as in; I'm not gonna put extra effort in planting and feeding the animals. The animals this event are not worth it for me.

But good luck to everyone who is participating!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    It's a pretty much the same world event with slight modifications. What's the big deal? I though it's going to be a very different event.
    Lol I guess you can say it is very different in that the final community prize is something no one wants (why is the prize more tokens?) so no one will work hard on this. I am so confused.
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

Fashion Designer
    I would like in it as well, please. I'm referring to capt. K9
    Last edited by Callyvitale19; 06-09-17 at 12:57 PM.

Banned
    Hopefully a mod will be able to explain to us what exactly the last community prize is or what it is used for. I can't imagine it's just 5000 suns. So I'm thinking that they are trying to make the final prize a mystery, or maybe the suns can be used for something in the future.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Hopefully a mod will be able to explain to us what exactly the last community prize is or what it is used for. I can't imagine it's just 5000 suns. So I'm thinking that they are trying to make the final prize a mystery, or maybe the suns can be used for something in the future.
    Perhaps SUNS will be a fourth token (other than coins, gems, and apples) which will be used for certain future activities/events. I hope it will be something new. Otherwise, what's the fuss?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Doesn't make sense, we need pts to get to the final prize, unless there's some bonus?
    I know. Dsnt make sense. I can reach all prizes easily on main account. I guess other ppl are not as lucky as that but makes it seem kinda pointless. I'll do the event as usual and see what happens.
    I didn't get the k9 either, iv got the banana slug and the art horse. My second account actually got k9 but I dnt spend money on that one.

Rhino Keeper
    I think this one will have much less participation than previous ones. I'm not too crazy about the critters. Then there's the whole space issue. How are people supposed to feed up these animals when many don't have the space to even hatch them?

I'm probably going to sit this one out and work on breeding some things I want (I still have lots of space) and rebuilding​ my food.
    Best of luck to everyone who's trying. Sorry I won't be much help this time around.

Rhino Keeper
    The world event was a good time to build up your food reserves for the story book. If we have to feed the milestone prizes for this, then we will all be worse off. Not much of an incentive to take part?

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast