Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: 06/06 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (June 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by brigadoon365 View Post
    I never got the gazebo in my tent and I really wanted it. And now the OLD prizes stayed and not the newer ones?? What the heck? Does anyone actually want a snowy garden in JUNE?!?
    I was thinking the same thing about that winter garden...lol. It's June S8! Not January

They want players to buy gems, yet they leave most of the old prizes in the tent ... just don't understand it at all...SMH!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Was it months we had same stuff,then excited with new....even tho we had old stuff too. Excited with chance of Aqua Allies and now PUFF GONE quicker than usual. So as said winter garden in June AND artic fox again. He's been in my tent much too often already!
    I'm baffled too by these decisions. I can't get a 'prize' without using under 20 cabbages...it's usually 22 to 25. I don't know how many others use but if it's near what I use then s8 makes money from tent.....IF THE PRIZES ARE WHAT PEOPLE WANT!!

Rhino Keeper
    After one month and checking the tent every day I haven't saw any aquamarine Alicorn in the tent. And now S8 quit the Ali from tent, and now another month with stupid prizes. It's a joke?! Very disappointed and frustrated.

Rhino Keeper
    After seeing that it is impossible to get an Alicorn in the store and I have over 250 cabbages that are useless at all I was thinking if it really is useful the second cabbage hut

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by flowerqueen007 View Post
    Oh no ... I never got a chance to get the Aquamarine Alicorn ... THAT IS SO UNFAIR

.... Zip ... There goes my credit card .... Did you hear that S8
    I needed that. It made me smile. Well the ...zip ... did anyways. I'm super bummed with S8 these days. No chance for that Ali from the tent. No pretty blue Level 10 stable. And no horse. I'm so mad.

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I was thinking the same thing about that winter garden...lol. It's June S8! Not January

They want players to buy gems, yet they leave most of the old prizes in the tent ... just don't understand it at all...SMH!
    Perhaps S8 secretly moved their offices to Australia, its winter there

These will probably turn out to be lame prizes and they will probably languish in the tent for six months, one of them looks like a christmas tree.

This monster hunt had better be AWESOME if you want me to spend any money after this kick in the teeth.

I never got an alicorn and I'M SO MAD. The gazebo, watchtower and spire popped up, like, 18+ times but not even ONE alicorn. That cabbage hut was such a waste of money.

Executive Chef
    This is annoying, take out the useless decorations and put the alicorn back in. I waited the whole month and it didn't show up except once.

Rhino Keeper
    Aaaagrh - no Ali!

How disappointing is that? My whole motivation for checking the tent daily is gone. It's not even as if the aquamarine Alicorn was a huge energy source but I only has one pink and one white Ali that I'd got via normal gameplay, so having the chance of the acqua Ali was a big deal for me. I was hoping to build up a little herd and never guessed it would be over so quickly.

I was lucky in getting three while they were in the tent, so I'm really sorry for everyone who missed out completely. There's something pretty unfair about how the game is working at the moment.

Rhino Keeper
    Disappointed with the rest of you all. The alicorn left too fast and another month of those over-exposed winter decorations (hello it's June?) in the tent makes no sense to me at all. It feels like there is no one in charge of a sensible rotation plan. The new deco seems ok, but nothing exciting.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast