Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 06/06 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (June 2017)

Rhino Keeper
    still havent seen the sheep and i really wanted the sheep to go with my others. so many repeats and i own them all! cmon rng

I wish I could send you the sheep. It's in my tent again today. I was hoping we might get some new prizes today.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Anyone know how high the odds are of the Clydesdale dropping sugar? Is it as good as a royal horse?

Farm Supplier
    I very rarely play use the Baron's tent. I wish I could get rid of it.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MAnesi View Post
    I very rarely play use the Baron's tent. I wish I could get rid of it.
    It gives some free goodies each day. So I play my 3 cabbage each day. I have been able to build a sugar & flour stockpile very handy for timed events.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    I am so tired of seeing the winter garden. It's been there for what, six months? But the aquamarine Ali is gone in less than one month.

So I guess we'll not be getting new items for July. Maybe they'll have new items for back to school season in August.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BufftonHeights View Post
    I am so tired of seeing the winter garden. It's been there for what, six months? But the aquamarine Ali is gone in less than one month.
    I agree. Must be the most frequent item that shows up in my tent. Looking forward to new items. Even recycled items from previous years would be better.
    I play for fun ❤️🏰👸🏼 CS: kiro kingdom.

Rhino Keeper
    For a minute I thought there were new prizes in the tent - the floral gate popped up for the first time today after ages of the winter garden. I was so excited! And then I checked here and realized it wasn't new after all. Oh, well.

I have the winter garden today too. Again. The only way I want that thing is if I could physically visit it. Considering we are baking in the southern US right now. I'm actually surprised it hasn't melted all over my barons tent. Sigh.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending