• Goal duration was fine

10 25.64%
  • Goal duration was too short

16 41.03%
  • Goal duration was too long

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Let's All Go to The Movies - 2017 May 23 (POLL ADDED)

Executive Chef
    Note------Any wallpaper or tile counts towards goal

Johnny when you double tap a "box" which is how your new oven or stove comes: you can see in a pop up box which parts You already have and any you need. You can tap "request parts" and then check a box next the neighbors you want to request parts from.

You can only receive 20 parts per day so if you need 9 parts for a stove or oven you are gonna need a few days to build more than two!

Hope that helps.

Fashion Designer
    I didn't play in 2013 so it's all new to me and I'm eager to see what all comes! I do get disappointment if you already did this one, though. Maybe there will be some new stuff.

I don't have all the parts, though. Thanks to gifts, I could build one immediately, but I have to collect for more.

I love the raisinets, lol. Not sure why, but it made me smile.

Can't figure out those counters. What are they? Thank goodness we have them before the food!! YAY!

Thank you Storm8 for reintroducing an old appliance for the new players who didn't play in 2013. Please do more this!!!I'd love to see the July 4th oven, cafeteria oven, Frosty Fountain and North Pole Oven coming back! Now we're doing 2 goals a month, I think one new appliance and one old appliance is the way to go. People are saying how intense these goals are, and really are.This way old players can choose their own pace and new players get new ovens!

Farm Supplier
    To expensive why oh why!!!!! To many parts too ridiculous

Rhino Keeper
    Seriously stop complaining. If you stock parts on a regular basis this shouldn't be a problem. I made 3 ovens without doing a part request and can still be 2-3 more. Be happy they are doing new goals and ovens. Are you ever happy? Who cares if same as BS. It's new here. I am happy they are using old parts because that gets them out of stock and if everyone stocks parts, then there should not be a problem. I buy any wallpaper and any floor that I want. I bought the counters and sold them immediately. You don't have to keep counters. Any time you move to next step of goal, feel free to delete things you don't want. I also sell back ovens I don't like recipes for after I gem all recipes. I only keep ovens I would bake from in the future. If they brought out a new recipe for an oven, it will still show you gemmed the previous recipes. Let's all just be happy. There is so many bad things going on in the world. This is for fun so let's keep it that way! Just saying...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tink53fan View Post
    Seriously stop complaining. If you stock parts on a regular basis this shouldn't be a problem. I made 3 ovens without doing a part request and can still be 2-3 more. Be happy they are doing new goals and ovens. Are you ever happy? Who cares if same as BS. It's new here. I am happy they are using old parts because that gets them out of stock and if everyone stocks parts, then there should not be a problem. I buy any wallpaper and any floor that I want. I bought the counters and sold them immediately. You don't have to keep counters. Any time you move to next step of goal, feel free to delete things you don't want. I also sell back ovens I don't like recipes for after I gem all recipes. I only keep ovens I would bake from in the future. If they brought out a new recipe for an oven, it will still show you gemmed the previous recipes. Let's all just be happy. There is so many bad things going on in the world. This is for fun so let's keep it that way! Just saying...
    Remember, not everyone has been playing long enough to stock up parts. Also, there are so many people who aren't playing, that's it's hard to get parts request filled, when you don't have all your neighbors gifting.

Everyone isn't as fortunate as you, and have a stock pile of parts. It can be hard to get goals like this done with a limited amount of time.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Quote Originally Posted by babyxdoll1 View Post
    Yep. It was from 2013 movie goals and yep see SAME recipes from the appliance too ha joke!
    On BS the recipes were Chocolate Raisins 4 hours, Cinnamon Pretzel 8 hours, and Frosted Cake Pops 12 hours. Yes this oven is the same design and it has Chocolate Raisins 2 hours, the other recipes are different names but look the same (Cream Cheese Pretzel and Theater Cake Pops) which hopefully won't take as long to make either. I'm fine with the mixing of appliances and decor between the 2 games. It puts food on the counter and gives me gems while mastering the recipes. A repurposed oven is better than none at all.

Rhino Keeper
    I wish we didn't have to use so many parts per appliance, BUT as always, I'm thrilled to have a new goal. Thanks for keeping the new content coming, s8!

I wonder if we will ever have non-goal decor updates again?

Not upset at all about a bakery oven being brought to this game. I still earn gems so it's all good. The carpet and wallpaper is beautiful. The tables don't scream "theater" to me. Lol.

Executive Chef

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast