• Goal duration was fine

10 25.64%
  • Goal duration was too short

16 41.03%
  • Goal duration was too long

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: GOAL: Let's All Go to The Movies - 2017 May 23 (POLL ADDED)

I dislike the short-term recipes also. I can't do them at work and I can't let them go overnight, so it's a couple of recipes every evening. I have several stoves with one or two short-term recipes on them. I keep old stoves with 6 hr+ recipes to keep food on the counter.

15 day goals might be nice, but it seems having double the time requires more than double the parts so it's not that much different than week-long goals. I could use gems, but where's the fun in that? Although I might spend money on a game if I could sort neighbors, parts and appliances. Or select multiple neighbors to gift.

I didn't even try to complete this goal.

Farm Supplier
    Feedback re: goal

Well I appreciate all goals in general and the main reason is because they give me the opportunity to earn gems from mastering the new recipes.

However I'm quite neutral about this theme as I do not think that I'll be displaying most of the content/prizes in my restaurant. The theme does follow up nicely though with the NY theme from the previous goal.

Anyway, my thoughts on some of the items:
    - The Marquee Oven and the Theatre Cake Pops (from the aforementioned Oven) are visually pleasing.
    - The designs of the Theatre Wall, Counter and Table are nice.
    - The Ticket Booth is cute and can be used in other themes (eg. Carnival, or Water Park comes to mind).

- The Movie Screen (which I like) gave me an idea for an outdoor cinema theme. I had to bin the idea though because objects cannot be rotated freely in the game so I wouldn't be able to face my Greaser Car/Taxi/Parade Car towards the Movie Screen.

Although not directly related to the goal, I wish that objects (besides tables/chairs) can be rotated freely in RS to allow more flexibility in decorating.

- I would appreciate the tiny Open Air Theatre only if I could create the illusion of many steps/seats leading upwards from that item.

Other feedback:
    As a longtime player with many parts and great nbrs in the 'hood, there was no trouble in acquiring 27 parts per appliance.
    However I agree that there are too many parts for newer players who may not have many good nbrs to get parts from. And not everyone is aware that an Add me thread exists let alone a forum.

Lastly, I prefer longer goal duration, longer recipe times and higher serving count. =)

Farm Supplier
    My game was down for 3 wks so I missed the theatre goal & I haven't missed a goal in 2 yrs. So is there a way I can play this goal thru no fault of my own?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011