• Goal duration was fine

21 29.58%
  • Goal duration was too short

25 35.21%
  • Goal duration was too long

1 1.41%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Is Cheesecake Pie or Cake? - 2017 Jun 6 (POLL ADDED)

Grand Emperor
    Hey Everyone,

We've started a poll to gather your feedback on this goal.

Did you enjoy this set of goals, the contents and prizes? Which aspects of the goal did you like or dislike? (e.g. the theme, recipes, number of parts required, recipe duration, etc.). Please share your constructive feedback. We appreciate your input.

The poll is anonymous and you can select multiple choices. This poll will close in 10 days. Thank you for your participation!

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Executive Chef
    As always, goal duration is too short for the number of parts required. And bake times are too short for outside of weekends and the evenings I manage to stay awake.

Couldn't really decide on prizes. Love the prep counter & the scientist, the rest of it was fine but not thrilling.

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    As always, goal duration is too short for the number of parts required. And bake times are too short for outside of weekends and the evenings I manage to stay awake.
    yeah, I agree.
    1 hour, 2 hours recipes are kinda hard when you don't have a lot of available time to play.

I'd prefer 6-8 hours recipes.
    [CENTER] Gifting & Responding to requests is free

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar

I've been wanting more cheesecake recipes in Bakery for a long time, so the theme of this goal significantly affected my poll votes. I loved the recipes and prizes (except the 70-gem price tag on the final prize), and generally liked this goal overall.

That said, the short cook times, expensive prices, high number of parts, and 15-day duration are ALL still issues that I hope to see addressed moving forward.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

I liked this goal for the most part. The goal time and bake time were fine with me. I liked the deco although it was expensive, I ended up buying different tile bc the goal tiles were too much. The parts required for each appliance was way too high. Other than the prices and number of required parts I enjoyed this goal
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Farm Supplier
    (Newish BS player) - - Goal duration is a little short. I don't really mind the high number of parts if it's a month-long goal. Longer bake times would be nice too please, thanks.

Fashion Designer
    The ovens are way too much of a hassle to build, and the recipes within have such short cook times. Also all the decorations are way too expensive. I didn't like how there wasn't one connecting theme to all the items

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    Sorry guys I will no longer post goal pictures. Adding multiple attachments is more work, photo sharing site I was using was easier but it's no longer free ($399 now).

Sorry pcabral03. This has happened to others before. We can still capture the goals in text and plus pictures from others. We really appreciate your awesome efforts in helping the Community with the goals! You have been an extremely wonderful help!

Going forward, members who are ahead in their goals, let's all chip in to help to post goals if they aren't posted. And the thread starter member can help to update Post 1. It needn't be one person to post all goals. We have a very helpful community here, I'm sure everyone can help.

Thank you once again, pcabral03!

Rhino Keeper
    Goal feedback: I really enjoyed the goal and loved the ovens, wallpaper, tiles, decor, prizes, goal time. MY ONLY COMPLAINT is the number of parts needed to make the ovens. Way too many. Thank you for the goal/update, though. Would rather have it that way, than nothing at all.

Executive Chef
    I liked the goal but as usual the time to complete was too short, it feels like I'm rushing to do them and pressured instead of actually enjoying the goals.

30 days is a good time slot to do these chain goals.

Thank you!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast