• Goal duration was fine

21 29.58%
  • Goal duration was too short

25 35.21%
  • Goal duration was too long

1 1.41%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Is Cheesecake Pie or Cake? - 2017 Jun 6 (POLL ADDED)

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    I think the second appliance I might only build four ovens. It depends how many parts I can get since its thirty six part oven.
    i plan to do this too but i m kinda a newbie so maybe i cant

wow

I thought there was a limit for appliances! even on storage.
    [CENTER] Gifting & Responding to requests is free

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pli512 View Post
    omg how can you have 500 oven elements? i got 28 only...i think that you get them by sending and receiving parts everyday throughout the YEARS and get no food gifts. i first thought food gifts are the best and think why were my neighbours sending my weird things. now i learned that parts are the best. ps i have been playing rs and bs since feb.
    For a while there, almost every appliance built required oven elements, so when goals were over, everyone sent oven elements every day. It was very easy to stock up on them. 🙂 Many people who've played for years have stocked up on everything.

I accept every random part people send unless I have a bunch. They come in very handy eventually! But I've noticed that when I send oddball parts, like the freezer shelf, I get a lot of knobs returned. So some people don't want them. Different styles!

Fashion Designer
    800,000 coins to complete a goal is impossible for newbies. They have trouble comin up with 40,000 for the pink goal, whatever it is called. The trouble of building ovens with many parts is irrelevant. They don't have the coins.

Newbies cannot do these goals.

Executive Chef
    How many hours is the rainbow pie?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    How many hours is the rainbow pie?
    Three hon

Rhino Keeper
    I'm level 99 and would normally finish a goal within a week. I usually build only 3 of each oven just to save coins; the materials are never an issue. However, this time I've decided to only build 2 of each oven to see how long it takes me to finish the goal... As I am in no hurry and in no need of gems. I'm barely on the 2nd recipe of the first appliance lol but I'm trying to see if it's doable. Also, I've already let my recipes expire 6 times as I am not a robot...

I do think that it will be impossible for *new players to complete due to the cost... The tables and chairs alone are way overpriced for goals. They're usually around $12k and now it's double. I would say that if low level players resist the urge to build more than 2 ovens and start requesting materials for the 2nd oven ahead of time on neighbors' walls, then they may have a chance (assuming they have the coins) to complete the goal in time. It's also a good idea to gift neighbors the parts you need in batches, as a lot of neighbors gift back what they receive...
    So what I do is gift 10 neighbors the cheesecloth, 10 neighbors the freezer shelf, and 10 neighbors the glass and I'll usually get a pretty good, even return of materials. The key here is having great neighbors (I only keep 50 at a time). By the time you reach the goal to build the 2nd oven, you'll have a pretty good start.
    Last edited by babublik; 06-09-17 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Level 99 not 50

Fashion Designer
    I absolutely love the food scientist! So glad they listened to our pleas for diversity. The decor items are very nice and the recipes look great. Annoyed at the number of part, building will take forever.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyEna View Post
    Three hon
    Thank you LadyEna

Fashion Designer
    Haven't started this goal, and I'm pretty sure I'm not going to do it. It's too expensive, and the appliances require too many parts. Buying one more of each appliance puts you in the red. I have mastered recipes before with just one appliance, but it's really boring. The stuff you have to buy for the goal is stuff that I would never display in my bakery. I'm not fond of pink. What can I say?

I do like the food scientist and other floor items not tied to the goal. I don't like the goal prize, but I do like the blue and white chairs IN the goal prize. I wish those were the chairs we had to buy as part of the goal. Maybe in a future update they'll offer those chairs.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast