• Goal duration was fine

21 29.58%
  • Goal duration was too short

25 35.21%
  • Goal duration was too long

1 1.41%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Is Cheesecake Pie or Cake? - 2017 Jun 6 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    I don't mind waiting a little if future goals would be like this one... I really love this goal!!! Thank you S8!
    Please bring back the Lotus Fountain! Please

Chubi Store

Rhino Keeper
    With seven floor decorations it somehow feels like a box/ crate, complimented by the ovens/ chairs/ tables (and bought using coins rather than gems)...

From memory we haven't had that many for a goal.

Quote Originally Posted by K8ie521 View Post
    I doubt I'll even try to finish. Same with the last RS goal.My schedule makes it hard to do quick cooking recipes. I rely on old stoves with 6+ hour recipes to keep food on the counter.
    It doesn't help to extend the goal time if you're going to double the appliances/parts (or more. ..I haven't done the math).

Using gems to complete goals takes the challenge out if it.
    I miss getting new appliances with 2, 5, 8 hr or longer cooking times with lots of servings.
    A LOT of my nbrs that have played for years are only doing the 1st appliance in these 7-15 day goals or have completely quit playing the games and closed their restaurants.
    Last edited by wagygirl; 06-15-17 at 06:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Don't forget, the limit is 20. So even if you didn't ask for anything yesterday, but asked for 80 things the day before, or even the day before that, your requests will be jammed up. Try sending only 20 requests/day to neighbors you're sure are playing.
    really?!??? I thought requests were reseted too
    [CENTER] Gifting & Responding to requests is free

Quote Originally Posted by paulinabracho View Post
    Twospoons is right, it happened to some of my neighbors and myself included. That's why I count my 20.
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Don't forget, the limit is 20. So even if you didn't ask for anything yesterday, but asked for 80 things the day before, or even the day before that, your requests will be jammed up. Try sending only 20 requests/day to neighbors you're sure are playing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebsmommy15 View Post
    Twospoons is right, it happened to some of my neighbors and myself included. That's why I count my 20.

The only way to work around this is sending your new req's at reset, you'll get those instead of one's still in queue. But since players all across the world have game reset times at odd hours this is sometimes difficult. So if you know obviously you're not going to send next day's req's at let's say 3am reset, only send out 20 req's rather than 80. Otherwise when you do log back into game let's say at 11am, some neighbors will have sent back some req's that are still in queue rather than new ones you still haven't sent out for the day.

Host(ess)
    I've been struggling with my requests today, too, and came here just to ask if anyone else was experiencing this! I've only gotten 1 out of 9 rainbows, even though I requested one from all of my neighbors today and I'm starting to fear that I won't be able to complete the last step or two of the goal in time! Thanks for answering my question before I even asked it!

Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    The only way to work around this is sending your new req's at reset, you'll get those instead of one's still in queue. But since players all across the world have game reset times at odd hours this is sometimes difficult. So if you know obviously you're not going to send next day's req's at let's say 3am reset, only send out 20 req's rather than 80. Otherwise when you do log back into game let's say at 11am, some neighbors will have sent back some req's that are still in queue rather than new ones you still haven't sent out for the day.
    but sometimes I get 2 responses from the same neighbor in a day o.O
    how does it happen?
    if its an old request 2-3 days before?

Executive Chef
    but sometimes I get 2 responses from the same neighbor in a day o.O
    how does it happen?
    if its an old request 2-3 days before?
    All requests can stay in queue on game servers up to five days.

Host(ess)
    Is it just me or does the cheesecake display scale look a little off in proportion to the other display cases? Everything seems very small.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast