• Goal duration was fine

21 29.58%
  • Goal duration was too short

25 35.21%
  • Goal duration was too long

1 1.41%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Is Cheesecake Pie or Cake? - 2017 Jun 6 (POLL ADDED)

New Resident
    Love the goal ❤

Executive Chef
    I like this goal, just would have like it to be 21 days instead.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Farm Supplier
    I have asked the Rainbow (need 9) to over 80 neighbors about 16hrs ago. Received 8 then waiting for the last one for 12hrs now. In the meantime, most of my neighbors have sent me requests or gifts which means they have opened their game. Incidentally, only ONE has sent a request for rainbow.

Am I the victim of some bug in the game? anybody else having this issue?

Thanks and happy week end to all

Executive Chef
    Force stop your game, then reopen. Sometimes answered requests take longer to register than they should.

Alternatively, if you asked for 80+ pink paints or other parts recently, that may be interfering with your current request.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Force stop your game, then reopen. Sometimes answered requests take longer to register than they should.

Alternatively, if you asked for 80+ pink paints or other parts recently, that may be interfering with your current request.
    I had not asked for parts in the last day.
    Thanks for the tip, I tried it but nothing happened. I also uninstalled and reinstalled but nothing. The goal unlocked at reset this morning so I waited 24hrs for 1 part..... thanks Storm8!

That said, I have so far only received 2 requests for the rainbow part and I cannot believe my neighbors are not there yet, so it may be a general problem

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mkj99 View Post
    I have asked the Rainbow (need 9) to over 80 neighbors about 16hrs ago. Received 8 then waiting for the last one for 12hrs now. In the meantime, most of my neighbors have sent me requests or gifts which means they have opened their game. Incidentally, only ONE has sent a request for rainbow.

Am I the victim of some bug in the game? anybody else having this issue?

Thanks and happy week end to all
    Similiar thing happened to me when I requested items for the cheesecake chiller appliance. I asked all my neighbors for the freezer shelf and frozen glass (half and half) and only got 4 back!. I think the others are jammed up somewhere lol.

Farm Supplier
    This goal is quite a challenge. Chalenging in terms of collecting as much needed parts to build ovens but not exciting enough. Too much parts required for oven with only 3 recipes and short cooking time. I like the look of all the recipes on both the Pie Oven and Cheesecake Chiller but I hope they could have been serve into the regular cake stand as I would like all my food in uniform. The cheesecakes especially, the looks of them is busy enough and they would stand out more into just a plain cake stand. Overall, this goal is okay other than nothing. But am still looking forward for a summer update.
    Not adding new neighbor at the moment 🍪

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mkj99 View Post
    I had not asked for parts in the last day.
    Thanks for the tip, I tried it but nothing happened. I also uninstalled and reinstalled but nothing. The goal unlocked at reset this morning so I waited 24hrs for 1 part..... thanks Storm8!

That said, I have so far only received 2 requests for the rainbow part and I cannot believe my neighbors are not there yet, so it may be a general problem
    Don't forget, the limit is 20. So even if you didn't ask for anything yesterday, but asked for 80 things the day before, or even the day before that, your requests will be jammed up. Try sending only 20 requests/day to neighbors you're sure are playing.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Farm Supplier
    As a curious notation, its name in Spanish would actually translate to cheese pie :-) I would've never thought of it as cake :-/ hehe

Host(ess)
    Hi people who are also playing rs, there is an overlapping time in the two goals. I haven't finished the B's goals yet. Sad...

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast