• Goal duration was fine

21 29.58%
  • Goal duration was too short

25 35.21%
  • Goal duration was too long

1 1.41%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Is Cheesecake Pie or Cake? - 2017 Jun 6 (POLL ADDED)

Executive Chef
    Because they want players to have to use gems to do the goals. I personally will never pay real money to finish a goal. I spend plenty of gems on decor and boxes. I will quit the game altogether before i spend gems on goals.

Executive Chef
    I'm disappointed in the number of parts required as well, but am very glad to see at least one of them is a part I have in stock. It's a step forward from last time.

Also a fan of unlocked decor--if you're going to make the goals difficult, at least the players who can't complete them can buy some of it!
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Rhino Keeper
    Waaaaay too many parts! I literally can't believe it, considering many of us have asked that you stop the trend of having so many parts per oven. It's not an exaggeration that it can take a day to build one stove, even with good neighbors. I will buy gems from time to time for worthwhile decor items. But, I will never pay gems to finish a goal.
    So sad for the newer players. If you alienate them, how will the game survive and how will you make more money as a company, S8?

On a positive note: I really love the cheesecake flavors! I've been wanting cheesecake recipes for a long time, as I never got to get the old cheesecake stove ( Bakesgiving oven or something like that). And love the Ube pie. It's interesting and I like that it's a culturally diverse recipe. Not the same ole, same ole.
    Oh, and I'm so excited to see a dark brown girl as the food scientist!!! There are not many dark brown female characters in this game ( I believe only one. The dark brown/chocolate female with the curly fro.)

Rhino Keeper
    Love the goal items so far, particularly the pie tables which you could normally only get from boxes/ crates.

Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Because they want players to have to use gems to do the goals. I personally will never pay real money to finish a goal. I spend plenty of gems on decor and boxes. I will quit the game altogether before i spend gems on goals.
    That's what I think too.

36 parts for an oven is too much - even 22 for the first one's a lot.
    While this is better than buying gem items to complete a goal (noting last year's - or is it 2015's - pie goal), it IS a worrying trend.
    The max number required for a part is 12 so assuming S8 will not go beyond 4 parts per oven, we could potentially be looking at max 48 parts per oven going forward. And it could be 4 new parts... so that even older players may need to use gems to finish a goal.

The 14-day time bar also concerns me a bit.
    I could understand this if it's immediately followed by another goal, but that's not the case in the past few shorter goals. It appears that the shorter timeframe could be a means to give pressure to players to use gems to finish the goals.
    Last edited by luincristiel; 06-07-17 at 07:11 PM. Reason: correct grammar

Fashion Designer
    So far I like what I see.
    Yep certainly is way too many parts.
    Hard for sure for newbies.
    But on the the other hand, I have seen many complain
    about a way to thin out old parts.

Knows I will be requesting some of these old parts soon.

Executive Chef
    The Berry Pie and Peanut Butter Pie are from somewhere else, aren't they?
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Farm Supplier
    Berry Pie = Cutie Pie (RS Basic Oven)
    Peanut Butter Pie = Run For Roses Pie (RS Barbaro Oven)

I've tried that before bout using any wallpaper, table or chair etc for goals nd it didn't work.

I like that the final recipe is rainbow cheesecake since it's Pride Month! Having said that, I'm not sure I'll ever reach that recipe before the goal ends. Building appliances takes so long. How many (of the same appliance) do you people usually build for goals?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by IsisGarden View Post
    The Berry Pie and Peanut Butter Pie are from somewhere else, aren't they?
    The Berry Pie is also the Irish Apple Tart with some hearts and a dark ring around the edge. ��

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast