Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Day of the Sun leaderboard Event

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    Hey everyone, the Sun Dias is a 2x2 habitat. It's actually more efficient. In the same space that a normal habitat would take up, you can put 4 Sun Dias habitats and hold double the amount of dragons.

Attachment 37034
    Thanks for the explanation but I am not selling my premium habitats which I scrimped and saved to get the gold to buy them by ceasing to sped breed etc for new ones. Make our current 4 habitats automatically upgrade able to 8 dragons, otherwise to me this is just another cash grab manoeuvre or your part and you can pat yourselves on the back about solving our lack of space issue.

Nightclub Owner
    The 8th task in the Dusk to Dawn side goal is to Raise Dusk to level 10 for a 125 crown reward.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    How many Sun Dias habitats are offered in this Leaderboard?

Someone's already over 12k in my leaderboard.. yeah, not going to bother with trying to compete with that.

Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    Oh, yay. Stellar Steps.
    Again. -_-
    Getting beyond a joke now. So sorry that I have spent so much gold on this game,makes it hard to give up. Maybe I will just play and not do any events. If they cannot even give people room for habitats and we have to leave so many in storage as well as dragons, what is the point? Crappy prizes anyhow lately, very disenchanted.

Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    How many Sun Dias habitats are offered in this Leaderboard?
    Just one. I really think they need to allow us to store habitats we've bought. We can't be expected to buy more SunDias type habitats for gold while at the same time selling off older habitats we paid gold for. It'd be like expecting us to invest more gold into something which one day we will have to delete. We know habitats can go into storage, we just need the button to do it ourselves. Imagine how crazy we can decorate our islands if we could place and store habitats like decorations! And entire island in Halloween theme or valentines theme! So much money could be spent!

The 2x2x2dragon habitats are a genius way to solve the space issue, but they are just missing this one thing to make it really work

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Just one. I really think they need to allow us to store habitats we've bought. We can't be expected to buy more SunDias type habitats for gold while at the same time selling off older habitats we paid gold for. It'd be like expecting us to invest more gold into something which one day we will have to delete. We know habitats can go into storage, we just need the button to do it ourselves. Imagine how crazy we can decorate our islands if we could place and store habitats like decorations! And entire island in Halloween theme or valentines theme! So much money could be spent!

The 2x2x2dragon habitats are a genius way to solve the space issue, but they are just missing this one thing to make it really work
    Can you imagine how much money they could make if they offered 4 of the 2*2 habitats that fit together in a theme and sold for 100 gold each? I know many people would buy the 4 habitats to see how they all fit together plus at 100 it is affordable so MANY players would get it and if they looked nice enough we would buy TWO sets. On BOTH of my FFS games I bought two sets of all four celestial habitats because they were 1) reasonably priced and 2) looked good as a set. Of course now I have no more gems but it was worth it to me to spend at a lower price to get all four habitats. If they were more expensive I would not even get just one.
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AuroraLava View Post
    Can you imagine how much money they could make if they offered 4 of the 2*2 habitats that fit together in a theme and sold for 100 gold each? I know many people would buy the 4 habitats to see how they all fit together plus at 100 it is affordable so MANY players would get it and if they looked nice enough we would buy TWO sets. On BOTH of my FFS games I bought two sets of all four celestial habitats because they were 1) reasonably priced and 2) looked good as a set. Of course now I have no more gems but it was worth it to me to spend at a lower price to get all four habitats. If they were more expensive I would not even get just one.
    Yeah, they've not quite got the hang of the "microtransaction" model have they!
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    Hey everyone, the Sun Dias is a 2x2 habitat. It's actually more efficient. In the same space that a normal habitat would take up, you can put 4 Sun Dias habitats and hold double the amount of dragons.

Attachment 37034
    I appreciate this concept FlatFoot but in order to take advantage we need to spend a minimum of 450 gold (buy three in Market for 150 Gold each and achieve the Milestone for one)
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The 8th task in the Dusk to Dawn side goal is to Raise Dusk to level 10 for a 125 crown reward.
    Thanks, I appreciate knowing this

I do think whoever wrote this needs to clarify why they think a total of, so far, less than 1000 points equals "a ton of points" when the last milestone is more like 2-3k points bigger than normal though! I've been spoiled the last couple of lb's in being in big scoring groups and been able to get all the milestones.
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast