Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Day of the Sun leaderboard Event

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartoled View Post
    Oh...OK...Then I guess 10.5K is pretty high for people who aren't aiming to win. With no new Bingo Dragons for months, there's not much incentive to get busy, unless they come up with some nice breedable dragons in the week ahead.

I agree, Dawn is a cutie.
    Yes, it's always 3 points per hour, my spreadsheet tells me Without crazy high leaders, or something else, I can manage to get between 4-8000 points (and the 8 would be using ALL my food) not a hope of that high. Normally they're around the 7-8k mark, and often more days. This is the highest one I remember since I started playing.
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Nightclub Owner
    10.5k for the last Milestone?? Usually it's around 7.5k - 8.5k. Why do they keep making such drastic changes that no one asks for?
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Another thing about this Leaderboard that's pretty sad is most of the dragons on it are rare and recycled. Plus the Sun Dragon is nothing to write home about as one person stated here, it has the same attributes as Mage (which, by the way is a great dragon) so I'll just sit back and maybe go to the habitat and stop. High leaderboard point numbers for Sunflower (7200) and Sunlight (8600) are just ridiculous for rare, re-released dragons but c'est la vie, life goes on. Good luck to all of you who will battle through this event.

Executive Chef
    There is a "side book goals" in this event again.Does anyone now something about that?
    It's like hatching Dusk dragon and feeding him brings a huge amount of points,maybe that has something to do with last milestone huge points,since my game is loading all the time,I can't even see whats the final prize of that gooal,if you finish all 10 tasc in it (I think there are 10)......

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    There is a "side book goals" in this event again.Does anyone now something about that?
    It's like hatching Dusk dragon and feeding him brings a huge amount of points,maybe that has something to do with last milestone huge points,since my game is loading all the time,I can't even see whats the final prize of that gooal,if you finish all 10 tasc in it (I think there are 10)......
    To take Dusk to level 15 = 712,000 apples. There was a post previously about someone stating how much food it was taking!
    Last edited by random59; 06-06-17 at 12:59 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sharbuch View Post
    This event sucks i have gone through so much food trying to get dusk to level 12. Its just stupid to have to do it. I am so P.O right now. What where they thinking my next level is trying to get him to 11/ 12000 food each time bull complete bull.
    May I ask how many crowns you have received so far, just worked out to get it to level 15 is 712,000 apples.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    To take Dusk to level 15 = 712,000 apples. There was a post previously about someone stating how much food it was taking!
    This is ludicrous - they keep upping the food requirements without increasing our farm outputs. Loco in la cabeza!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    To take Dusk to level 15 = 712,000 apples. There was a post previously about someone stating they had taken it up to level 11 and they had no more food left, that post looks to have been removed, looked twice for it but can't find it.
    ok,thanx,diden't see that post at all.....at the end what's the prize when you feed him to lvl 15? As usual you get points for feeding every other dragon,I don't see the point if there is no other prize,I can feed any dragon to get leaderboard points

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    This is ludicrous - they keep upping the food requirements without increasing our farm outputs. Loco in la cabeza!
    totally agree with you...I'm with low food this time,don't know how far I can get,but what ever,this week will be relaxing for me,I'm not in to this one at all.......will preapre my food for future time....even thou I need to level up some dragons,but low food low food can't go very far,even with no leaderboard

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    totally agree with you...I'm with low food this time,don't know how far I can get,but what ever,this week will be relaxing for me,I'm not in to this one at all.......will preapre my food for future time....even thou I need to level up some dragons,but low food low food can't go very far,even with no leaderboard
    Must admit I will be joining you, getting very tired of recycled dragons and the bar being raised all the time. Will concentrate on harvesting food and battling.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast