Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Day of the Sun leaderboard Event

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartoled View Post
    I already have a Sunlight Dragon from the Shattered Sky Tales, and I bred a Sunflower Dragon the other day. With triple points, I think this will be an easy LB to just ride along until I get the Dawn Dragon. I already have an epic Mage Dragon with the same colors as the Sun Dragon, so I can't really see much point to spending my usual crazy amount of Gold to take him home.
    Don't think I'm in your group this time, (although I've forgotten your island name :O) so I might stand a chance of the top prize lol Hang on, triple points? Where did you see that?
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    Don't think I'm in your group this time, (although I've forgotten your island name :O) so I might stand a chance of the top prize lol Hang on, triple points? Where did you see that?
    Under the Info tab in the LB.
    What happens to all of these dragons that we sell? Do they go to good homes or is there something more sinister afoot?

Rhino Keeper
    Pleasantly surprised to see the only dragon I liked of the three in the pop-up (Dusk) is only the 2nd milestone. I'm not crazy about the big prize dragons and already have Sunlight so I'll take a relaxed approach - Dusk & the habitat should be achievable for me
    Last edited by Florr06; 06-06-17 at 11:25 AM.

Executive Chef
    It's not really triple points, it's 3 points per hour.

So, it's 3 points per hour of breeding, hatching and evolving. Essentially, 24 x 3 = 72 points per "thing" you have each day. If you have 4 nests, 2 evolution temples and 2 dens going on the main island, it's only 576 points per day - far short of the 1,000 points per day we need to get the Dawn. We're going to need some help here to get Dawn!!!

Someone please tell me my math is wrong..........

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartoled View Post
    Under the Info tab in the LB.
    Isn't 3 points per hour of breeding, hatching and evolving normal for a LB?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Florr06 View Post
    Yes!

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    This is a blah Leaderboard. Most of the dragons in this one have white elements which, a lot of the times, are weak in tournament play as we experienced with Fungi.

Banned
    I'm in first place with 72 points. yay me!

Fashion Designer
    This event sucks i have gone through so much food trying to get dusk to level 12. Its just stupid to have to do it. I am so P.O right now. What where they thinking my next level is trying to get him to 11/ 12000 food each time bull complete bull.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Florr06 View Post
    Oh...OK...Then I guess 10.5K is pretty high for people who aren't aiming to win. With no new Bingo Dragons for months, there's not much incentive to get busy, unless they come up with some nice breedable dragons in the week ahead.

I agree, Dawn is a cutie.
    What happens to all of these dragons that we sell? Do they go to good homes or is there something more sinister afoot?

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast