Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Day of the Sun leaderboard Event

Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    The leader on my board is 42800 and has 10 of each of the sun boosters. Number 2 just went from 7600 to 25593 in a matter of minutes, glad I held back as I was waiting for her to do this. I have played with her before and she must have unlimited funds.
    Attachment 37088 not sure if attachment worked, hope so
    OMG! This is so hilarious! I've only ever considered buying one and to see someone with 10! That must be a super heated group. I didn't realise S8 would put a limit on how many you could have... seems like it would be gold unspent... but I guess it's better to get players to spend gold on breeding instead.

Are both those top two players displaying and trying to keep unbroken winning streaks on LBs wins? The dragons are not so interesting in this LB and the trophy's not as nice as some of the past designs.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Executive Chef
    The leader on my board is 42800 and has 10 of each of the sun boosters. Number 2 just went from 7600 to 25593 in a matter of minutes, glad I held back as I was waiting for her to do this. I have played with her before and she must have unlimited funds.

that's why i wouldn't spend real money on games
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-14-17 at 10:18 AM. Reason: removed quote-
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    Has anybody gone thru the dusk challenge to the end. Is there any real benefit to getting him l15, or beyond?

Nightclub Owner
    I'm currently on task 11 which is to raise Dusk to level 13 and the reward is 400 crowns. I'm just doing it because I don't really have anything else to focus on in-game so why not? Not too sure if I'll finish it or not, but no harm in trying.

Nightclub Owner
    For every event I always leave a note on my wall stating that I only want the dragon and if the people in my bracket want to tie, we could settle on a number of points that way we can all get the prize. I don't really understand having to be number one just for the sake of saying you won. I personally feel much more accomplished if my neighbors and I can all walk away with the prize.

Executive Chef
    Ugh, I am nowhere near getting this dragon. Top two in my group are already over 10k and I thought that was nuts. But as I see some of these other numbers I'm like, really? People must be using everything under the sun to get these totals, no pun intended.

Fashion Designer
    That's really very funny, but plausible, I guess. I had more points the last LB before I quit it, so I'm a bit surprised that somebody who would go to such lengths isn't farther ahead in points. Unless he has all of the dragons from breeding, I don't see why he'd choose to just get old decorations to carry on into the game, rather than speed breeding and probably getting some new dragons to keep. But, hey, play it like you want to.

I'm trying to get back to a happy place with the game. Thanks for the smile you gave me.
    What happens to all of these dragons that we sell? Do they go to good homes or is there something more sinister afoot?

Quote Originally Posted by Hartoled View Post
    That's really very funny, but plausible, I guess. I had more points the last LB before I quit it, so I'm a bit surprised that somebody who would go to such lengths isn't farther ahead in points. Unless he has all of the dragons from breeding, I don't see why he'd choose to just get old decorations to carry on into the game, rather than speed breeding and probably getting some new dragons to keep. But, hey, play it like you want to.

I'm trying to get back to a happy place with the game. Thanks for the smile you gave me.
    I know what u mean, I think that a lot of people are not happy at the moment. Glad to put a smile on your face.

Fashion Designer
    I won't finish last milestones inspire of three nests and constant food production for Dusk. Not OK.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FieldsLikeB View Post
    I won't finish last milestones inspire of three nests and constant food production for Dusk. Not OK.
    I just manage to reach end of the milestones but I bosted 3 times otherwise I wouldn't make it either.