Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Day of the Sun leaderboard Event

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zaccy678 View Post
    If old dragons are going to be reissued, can they at least be really old, rather than from the last year?
    Yes please! Particularly the old dragons which were available on iOS only. I can't be the on Android user that would like a chance to get some of them...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartoled View Post
    They made them Egypt-Yellow types, now, making it more susceptible to Champions.

I always have to log into the game to make sure that they haven't changed it back before I post, because I can't believe that they haven't yet.
    I fed mine up to level 15 as soon as i got it during the last leaderboard and i'm sure it was just Egypt then or i wouldn't have bothered. But i've been to have a look and you're right .... when did they do that then? A bit sneaky really. Hope it's just an error.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by leysanne View Post
    I fed mine up to level 15 as soon as i got it during the last leaderboard and i'm sure it was just Egypt then or i wouldn't have bothered. But i've been to have a look and you're right .... when did they do that then? A bit sneaky really. Hope it's just an error.
    About three days ago. There are 2 threads about it further down. It's not an error, it was very deliberate.
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    About three days ago. There are 2 threads about it further down. It's not an error, it was very deliberate.
    If the Pyramid had been Egypt\Yellow from the start, it would still be in Storage with the High Priestess, Cleopatra, and Pharaoh. I would probably not have bought the Snake River habitat and Mummy Dragon to celebrate the Event, either, because, frankly, Pyramid is a pretty boring dragon now. If they needed to make Pyramid accessible to users with attention deficits, the least they could have done is make it Egypt\Metal to preserve it's neutral qualities.
    What happens to all of these dragons that we sell? Do they go to good homes or is there something more sinister afoot?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkitty99 View Post
    Yes please! Particularly the old dragons which were available on iOS only. I can't be the on Android user that would like a chance to get some of them...
    No you're not alone. Many android users have been waiting for those dragons. I've seen other users post this before, plus neighbors of mine say the same. If storm 8 really wanted to make money these would be the dragons to have in value packs, or for sale

Banned
    Why not just add a color type to the Pyramid habitat too? What if someone only made it to the first prize (the habitat)? What will they put in a single type useless 4 dragon habitat? Even if they did make it to the first dragon it'll be a waste of a 4 dragon habitat for 1 dragon

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Shar33 View Post
    Why not just add a color type to the Pyramid habitat too? What if someone only made it to the first prize (the habitat)? What will they put in a single type useless 4 dragon habitat? Even if they did make it to the first dragon it'll be a waste of a 4 dragon habitat for 1 dragon
    Well, that would be far too easy. And not solve the problem of apparently some people mistakenly sold their habitats. Plus it wouldn't really REALLY annoy a whole bunch of their customers. I'm honestly not sure which of those points was most important to them, because it's nonsense to think they didn't know how much it would upset everyone to nerf Pyramid. And after they'd made us all so happy giving him out, we'd all been really grateful and everything. That's all gone now. All that goodwill they'd managed to gain back. Gone. Just so gone.
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    Well, that would be far too easy. And not solve the problem of apparently some people mistakenly sold their habitats. Plus it wouldn't really REALLY annoy a whole bunch of their customers. I'm honestly not sure which of those points was most important to them, because it's nonsense to think they didn't know how much it would upset everyone to nerf Pyramid. And after they'd made us all so happy giving him out, we'd all been really grateful and everything. That's all gone now. All that goodwill they'd managed to gain back. Gone. Just so gone.
    Yes I get it. I'm not happy about the dragon having a color now either. I'm one who actually know how to find the habitat and have it placed. Just something worth mentioning is I can only place 1 dragon in that 4 dragon habitat. Seems like a waste since it's one of the only 4 dragon habitat I have and it'll only have 1 dragon in it

How can I upload a photo, please? I have a doozy, never seen this before.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    How can I upload a photo, please? I have a doozy, never seen this before.
    How To A Post Photo On The Forum

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast