Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Day of the Sun leaderboard Event

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Shar33 View Post
    Are you sure you want to use 1 4x4 habitat space but 4 actual habitat slots?
    Not particularly but I haven't actually mapped out the strategy in my head fully yet. This is one of the reasons I would like to know when the sale ends. I have about 83-85 unique eggs in storage that I am afraid to hatch for fear of running out of space to house them. Just trying to weigh all my options at this point
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    I like the 2x2x2 idea if this is the future. Not sure how that will impact performance of the game but it does solve the land dilemma. It seems easier for them to lift the habitat cap than to give us land. More options to decorate with this size - might be easier to find my dragons too.

Nightclub Owner
    The 7th prize box you get for reaching 6K points is 7500 food, which in my opinion is better than coins too bad it's the last prize other than dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The 8th task in the Dusk to Dawn side goal is to Raise Dusk to level 10 for a 125 crown reward.
    If my math is correct. Even if we planted upgrapes every ten minutes for 16 hrs a day for the 7 days left...we'd still only have made around 450000 apples not the 750000 needed for lv 15. Again they do something impossible like asking us to find 360 hrs of breeding time in a 10 day period (240 hrs) Really starting to dislike this game. The greed in just the last two months is astounding!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    I bet that once it is proven that 2x2x2 is the future for habitats, then they will crank up the habitat limits massively to support this. However u make a good point that in the transition period u do have to make that trade off. I think some people have already mentioned a mismatch between the habitats limit & space available
    I have my doubts about them giving us more habitats, it will be a control issue for them to use.

I have concerns about the quality and performance of the game should this become a norm. The game is unstable as it is, my game crashes even on playing with an iPhone 7, so it is certainly not my device. The graphics certainly need a complete overhaul before they introduce something like a 2 habitat, can you imagine what it will look like with say 2 level 15 dragons trying to share a small space like that!

I have problems finding some of my dragons now, cramming them in like sardines would just make it worse.

I will not be buying any of these habitats as I can't see anything good coming from them, all they will do is eat up our habitat allotment!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    I have my doubts about them giving us more habitats, it will be a control issue for them to use.

I have concerns about the quality and performance of the game should this become a norm. The game is unstable as it is, my game crashes even on playing with an iPhone 7, so it is certainly not my device. The graphics certainly need a complete overhaul before they introduce something like a 2 habitat, can you imagine what it will look like with say 2 level 15 dragons trying to share a small space like that!

I have problems finding some of my dragons now, cramming them in like sardines would just make it worse.

I will not be buying any of these habitats as I can't see anything good coming from them, all they will do is eat up our habitat allotment!
    Yep, bingo. Lol. Unless there is no longer a habitat cap (when pigs fly) they're useless. Now some will be begging for land and some for habitats, because who ever starts using the little 2x2s will be habitat capped but they'll have land. I'm not buying anything from them until they fix this issue. Not going to end up like my level 200 old school neighbors

Fashion Designer
    So, does the Dusk do something spectacular once you get it leveled all the way up? Does it transform from a weak purple/yellow/white into a mega-Champion? Because, so far, I am not impressed. At all. The crowns from feeding it up are certainly not the promised 'tons,' and it takes waaaay too much food. I have a bad feeling the 'prize' at the end will be something useless, as usual- like 20,000 food or some coins. Sadly, I don't trust S8 enough to find out, so I think I'm done feeding mine.

Banned
    All the signs of a game end-of-life burn are there unfortunately. At this point all they are trying to do is squeeze every last penny from whales. It's really sad when there are so many dedicated players who have stopped contributing real money to the game due to the way the game started heading well over a year ago. Hopefully it's a lesson learned for S8.

It is impossible to reach the last milestone on this leaderboard without spending a substantial amount of gold. Barring days of double or triple points or a massive increase in points for several days on the wheel, there are going to be many unhappy players this time.

There are many competitive people on my leaderboard as usual and nobody is even close to the 1000+ point per day mark needed to reach the last milestone. Nobody is boosting. No point when even 30 gold boosts barely keep your head above water.

I really hate to say it but this feels like the beginning of the end.

Executive Chef
    ★ sorry can't help but notice similar posts on habitats, space and stuff in multiple threads (: ★

★ will shift mine to other one (: ★

Just realised that I already have Sunflower and Sunlight

My doubles are getting out of control.

If old dragons are going to be reissued, can they at least be really old, rather than from the last year?

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast