Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Day of the Sun leaderboard Event

Nightclub Owner
    Does anyone know when the sale on the Sun Dias ends? Is it tomorrow or Tuesday? As much as it'll burn me up to spend so much gold, I might have to in order to finally hatch some of my stored eggs.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Does the Dusk side task start after hatching? I don't see those tasks on my game at all.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Does the Dusk side task start after hatching? I don't see those tasks on my game at all.
    I've had it up right from the start. Check in your goalbook?
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Scroll down your goals. Mine was the very last one and it showed up when the Leaderboard started.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    I really, really like the Sun Dias! Had just the spot for it where I couldn't place a big habitat and I love 10k coin earners. Really a dandy addition to my island.

I also like my dusk dragon but it surely isn't earning what she's eats, hey.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Oh okay, Thanks Kooky and Katali!

Nightclub Owner
    The 6th prize that you get when you reach 4.8K points is 16,000 coins.

The 9th task in the side goal is to raise Dusk to level 11 for a reward of 175 crowns.

I am so frustrated with this event. I have yet to win points in a spin but now have 60 stellar steps. I play 4x a day and have moved into last place. I watch the spinner jump to the steps every time. Fishy! I have spent more money on this game than any other ever and now think that I was stupid. I think I'm going to quit trying and just try to get different dragons thru breeding. Not one more penny.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Does anyone know when the sale on the Sun Dias ends? Is it tomorrow or Tuesday? As much as it'll burn me up to spend so much gold, I might have to in order to finally hatch some of my stored eggs.
    Are you sure you want to use 1 4x4 habitat space but 4 actual habitat slots?

Quote Originally Posted by Shar33 View Post
    Are you sure you want to use 1 4x4 habitat space but 4 actual habitat slots?
    I bet that once it is proven that 2x2x2 is the future for habitats, then they will crank up the habitat limits massively to support this. However u make a good point that in the transition period u do have to make that trade off. I think some people have already mentioned a mismatch between the habitats limit & space available

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast