Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Day of the Sun leaderboard Event

Executive Chef
    I saw many people complaining about the habitat. I think it is a very good and new update of the game but the only thing is it can only buy by golds. Many high lol players will get frustrated due to that. I hope this 2x2 habitat will be bought by coins soon.( bit off topic) I think the value pack should be cheaper so many players could buy it.
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

am seeing disinterest in my group too. i'm not playing very hard, haven't made dawn yet, only boosting three times, and I have three times the points of my nearest contender. i think the high milestone points requirements and reused dragons might have really put off people.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Fashion Designer
    My group has yet to earn a Sunflower Dragon. With 2 chests full of coins and 2 redundant dragons between most of us and the Dawn Dragon, there's not much incentive. It's like they didn't hear us when we told them that coins were not considered to be prizes. I have habitats that I haven't collected from in two months.
    What happens to all of these dragons that we sell? Do they go to good homes or is there something more sinister afoot?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartoled View Post
    I'm sorry that it's cramping your space, for now. Since they offered 7 Egypt types, and it was no great hardship to muster the enthusiasm to get a few, I don't see the merit of your point. What you have is a temporary problem, not best solved by permanently ruining for everybody one of the best dragons in the game. Don't hold others back because you are only willing to make a casual investment. Perhaps, if it's a burden, sell it.

I remember when I just had one Champion type. It got it's own habitat. How many it would accommodate was irrelevant. I wanted that dragon.
    First of all actually there was 6. Also I'm on Android so it's very hard to "muster up the enthusiasm" . I didn't get the first 4, plus the habitat easily from a community event like you ios users. Also the leader board point numbers are way to hard being an android user, we don't get points for breeding, hatching and evolving in artic isles because we can't access our arctic isles

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Shar33 View Post
    First of all actually there was 6. Also I'm on Android so it's very hard to "muster up the enthusiasm" . I didn't get the first 4, plus the habitat easily from a community event like you ios users. Also the leader board point numbers are way to hard being an android user, we don't get points for breeding, hatching and evolving in artic isles because we can't access our arctic isles
    I stand corrected. I keep forgetting that Pharaoh is only an honorary Egyptian.

I'm with you, on that other point. I've been a proponent of separating the IOS users from Android users in the Leaderboards, but you probably never got the chance to read it. I don't have Arctic Isles capability so I have had to pay a lot more to earn the trophies that I've gotten in the past.
    What happens to all of these dragons that we sell? Do they go to good homes or is there something more sinister afoot?

The other people at the top of my group havent really moved. No 2 is still just above 3000. Either the ranking board is broken or everyone in my group just quit the game!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    The other people at the top of my group havent really moved. No 2 is still just above 3000. Either the ranking board is broken or everyone in my group just quit the game!
    I'm sure that a few groups are getting bumps from all of the Ridgeback breeding. I hope nobody at S8 gets thinks it's anything to do with this LB being a rousing success on it's own merits. I'm resisting the urge to go after Ridgeback, myself. I'd hate to start a points race in my nice quiet neighborhood.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Thankyou

Talking Big spenders

The leader on my board is 42800 and has 10 of each of the sun boosters. Number 2 just went from 7600 to 25593 in a matter of minutes, glad I held back as I was waiting for her to do this. I have played with her before and she must have unlimited funds.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0282.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	146.2 KB 
ID:	37088 not sure if attachment worked, hope so

Fashion Designer
    I thought you couldn't have more than 3 of each of those?